Postponement Arrangement of yuu George Lam The Smiling Concert
In view of the severe outbreak of the COVID-19 epidemic, the scheduled premises under the Hong Kong Government's 《Prevention and Control of Disease (Requirements and Directions ) ( Business and Premises ) Regulation》 will remain closed.
After consultation with relevant parties, the promoter has decided to postpone "yuu George Lam The Smiling Concert" (hereinafter referred to as the "Concert") originally scheduled on 26th March 2022 to its new date on 26th December 2022 at the original venue, the AsiaWorld-Expo Arena.
The promoter has made the following ticketing arrangements:
(1) Audiences who have purchased and received the Concert tickets can keep the full tickets (intact with the ticket stubs) for admission to the postponed Concert, without the need to exchange tickets or go through any ticket exchange procedures.
(2) Audiences who have purchased tickets through AEG Promotion or the promoter but have not yet received the tickets will receive the tickets approximately two weeks prior to the postponed Concert date. Audiences can use the full tickets (intact with the ticket stubs) for admission to the postponed Concert.
(3) Audiences who have purchased tickets through Cityline but have not yet collected their tickets and would like to continue watching the postponed Concert should collect their tickets from the “Cityline Universal Ticket Dispensing Machine" before the date of the postponed Concert with the credit card used or the ticket redeem code issued at the time of purchase. The collected tickets can be directly used for admission to the postponed Concert. For locations and details of the “Cityline Universal Ticket Dispensing Machine", please refer to the website https://www.cityline.com/Tdm.do?lang=en_US. Please pay attention to the opening hours before collecting the tickets.
(4) The Concert ticket will be considered as invalid and cannot be used for admission if any information on the ticket has been altered or deleted; or if the ticket is damaged, defaced, or incomplete; or if the ticket is found to be a counterfeit ticket. The promoter has the right to make the final decision on the validity and the right to use the tickets.
(5) If the audience loses the Concert tickets, the promoter will not provide any arrangement for ticket reissuance or any compensation for the loss of Concert tickets.
Audiences who cannot attend the Concert on the postponed date can choose to refund the purchased tickets. The promoter is currently discussing the refund plan with the relevant ticketing parties and will announce the refund arrangements and procedure as soon as possible by May 2022.
The promoter will pay close attention to the latest government's anti-epidemic measures and guidelines and will announce any update as soon as possible. We are grateful for your patience and wishing all of you the best of health! Please help to bring the epidemic under control by taking all the precautionary measures, so that we can meet all the fans and audiences.
For ticketing enquiries, please call or email the following ticketing partners during office hours (Monday to Friday, 10am to 6pm; except public holidays)
Cityline Customer Service Hotline : 2314 4228 / email : email@example.com
AEG Promotion Enquiry Hotline : 5498 8788 / email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Please continue to pay attention to the latest Concert news on the following platforms: Cityline website : www.cityline.com
AEG Promotion Facebook platform : www.facebook.com/aegpromotion
(March 28, 2022)
(Traditional Chinese version only)
林子祥 2022年3月26日將於亞洲國際博覽館Arena，舉行一場《林子祥 Smiling 開心演唱會》。門票於12 月16日10:00am起於Cityline公開發售。