2018-19 Lee Joongi Asia Tour ‘Delight’ in Hong Kong
Lee Joongi, the Korean actor who has visited Hong Kong for a fan meeting in 2017, has captured the hearts of millions fans with the action scenes and his perfect acting in his last K-drama “Lawless Lawyer”. Last month, Lee has held concerts in Seoul, Osaka and Yokohama, officially kicking off his Asia Tour this year. It is heard that Lee cut down his resting time and moved near the dance studio, in order to gain more time for practice, so that he could give a phenomenon performance. Lee is visiting Hong Kong again, to celebrate White Day with his fans in advance, with the “2018-19 Lee Joongi Asia Tour ‘Delight’ in Hong Kong”. It is believed that Lee will bring out his spectacular performances, or even prepare surprise for his most cherished fans.
- 10 March 2019 (Sun) 7:00 PM
Arrangement for all
- Audiences are encouraged not to bring bags to the concert. Express entry lines are available for audiences not carrying bags.
- All audiences are required to go through handheld metal detector checking before entering the event hall.
- For audience who would like to re-enter the venue, please present the token, together with the original concert admission ticket to our security staff. All two items are needed when re-entering and only the same person would allow for each token and concert ticket. AWE reserves the right to add or revise the admission procedures.
The arrangement above will be subject to change as the case may be. AsiaWorld-Expo Management Ltd. reserves the right to amend the arrangement without prior notice.
Seated: $1580 / $1080 / $680
Restricted view: $1080
Public sale starts from 16 January 2019, 10:00am onwards:
Tickets are only available at Cityline booking hotline and website. For booking, please call (852)2111-5333 or visit www.cityline.com
After 16 January 2019, unsold tickets are also available at all Cityine outlets.
For your own safety and that of other audience:
- Unauthorised photography, filming or recording is strictly prohibited in the event hall. Bag searches will be conducted prior to entering the event hall. Bags bigger than the dimensions of 38 cm X 30 cm X 20 cm (15 inches X 12 inches X 8 inches) as well as all professional cameras, video/ voice recorders and stools, folded chairs are not allowed in the event hall. Please place restricted article(s) at the Concierge or self-service lockers at the Ground Floor Level.
- For safety reason, selfie stick is prohibited in AsiaWorld-Expo;
- Age limit: 3 or above;
- Smoking is prohibited in AsiaWorld-Expo;
- No outside food and beverage is allowed in AsiaWorld-Expo;
- No glass bottles are allowed inside the event hall;
- Selling or distributing unauthorized merchandise or other items is strictly prohibited within AsiaWorld-Expo premises;
- No standing on chairs;
- No fireworks, pyro and laser device allowed;
- No ticket scalping.