2018 Apink Asia Tour in Hong Kong
Apink is coming back to Hong Kong after their last year’s show to meet the Hong Kong PANDA again! D.Show Entertainment Ltd. and Rolemodel Entertainment Group (REG) have just announced to bring all of you <2018 Apink Asia Tour in Hong Kong> on 11th August 2018 at StubHub Hall, AsiaWorld-Expo. They will bring their remarkable performance to the Hong Kong PANDA. Tickets go on public sale starting from 10am Thursday, 21 June 2018 onwards via ERAS (https://www.eraslive.com).
Apink consisted of six members and they are Chorong, Bomi, Eunji, Naeun, Namjoo and Hayoung. They made their official debut on 19 April 2011 with their first mini album Seven Springs of Apink, which 'I don't know' is the title song. Apink has been maintaining their concept of freshness, purity and sweetness since their debut and they were even granted the icon of 'Innocent Girl idol group'. Their singles named 'NoNoNo', 'Mr. Chu', and 'LUV' that were released in their previous years, and 'FIVE' that was released last year, topped various Korean Music Chart rankings, and had appeared many times to be No.1 on Korea Music Broadcast.
This is the 7th year of Apink since their debut and all 6 members are still keeping a deep and unbreakable bonding among each other. They have broken the '7-year curse of girls idol groups' and have renewed their contract last year under the leadership of Chorong. It is definitely the time to celebrate their 7th Anniversary! On 19 April, they have released a beloved special single 'Miracle' to thank the fans for supporting them all these years, which their main vocal, Eunji, participated in song composing and leader, Chorong, wrote the lyrics.
Apink had already held 4 solo shows in Seoul since their debut. Not only did tickets sell out in a snap, they did even achieve the "Tickets Sold Out" record for all of their 4 shows consecutively. Started from <Apink 1st concert Pink Paradis> and <Apink 2nd concert Pink Island> in 2015, <Apink 3 rd concert Pink Party: The Secret Invitation > in 2016 to <Apink 4th concert Pink Space 2018> this January, 8000 tickets of the latest show sold out in one-minute’s time. Tickets of the 7th Anniversary Fan Meeting <Apink 5th PANDA Fan Meeting [Pink Cinema]>, which held on 19th April, sold out in 2-minutes’ time, which fully showed their high-potency popularity.
"It's always exciting to our fans, as well as the 6 of us, when our show is announced to the public. We love this feeling and hope that we could keep it forever. PANDA, you will like to help us achieve it, won't you?" said Chorong at <Apink 4th concert Pink Space 2018>. Apink is bringing their show to Hong Kong again this summer, Hong Kong PANDA, you will definitely come and share the joy with Apink, right?
- 11 August 2018 (Sat) 7:00 PM
Arrangement for all
- Audiences are encouraged not to bring bags to the concert. Express entry lines are available for audiences not carrying bags.
- All audiences are required to go through handheld metal detector checking before entering the event hall.
- All audiences are required to wear a security wristband for crowd and contingency management.
- For audience who would like to re-enter the venue, please present the token, together with the original concert admission ticket and wristband to our security staff. All three items are needed when re-entering and only the same person would allow for each token, concert ticket and wristband. AWE and the organiser reserve the right to add or revise the admission procedures.
- Name on ticket must exactly match the attendee’s ID document. Failure to present matching ID document will result in denied admission to the event.
- Each ticket admits one person only. A valid ticket with ID document must be presented for admission. AsiaWorld-Expo Management Limited and the organiser will refuse entry to all persons that cannot provide both documents upon request.
- Do not fold across the QR Code. If you transfer your QR Code to a phone, make sure the QR Code can be shown with minimum size of 3cm x 3 cm.
- Once the QR code on an e-Ticket is scanned upon admission, a Wristband will be provided to the e-Ticket holder for exit and re-entry along with your ticket. Unauthorized duplication of this e-Ticket will result in your ejection from the Event. Unlawful resale (or attempted resale) is grounds for cancellation of your ticket without refund or compensation.
- Tickets sold are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
AsiaWorld-Expo Management Limited and the organiser reserve the right of final decision in case of any disputes.
The arrangement above will be subject to change as the case may be. AsiaWorld-Expo Management Ltd. and the organiser reserve the right to amend the arrangement without prior notice.
Seated: $1880 (VIP) / $1380 / $1080 / $780 / $580
(Public sale starts from 21 June 2018, 10:00am onwards):
Tickets are now available from ERAS. For booking, please visit www.eraslive.com
For your own safety and that of other audience:
- Unauthorised photography, filming or recording is strictly prohibited in the event hall. Bag searches will be conducted prior to entering the event hall. Bags bigger than the dimensions of 38 cm X 30 cm X 20 cm (15 inches X 12 inches X 8 inches) as well as all professional cameras, video/ voice recorders, stools, folded chairs are not allowed in the event hall. Please place restricted article(s) at the Concierge or self-service lockers at the Ground Floor Level.
- For safety reason, selfie stick is prohibited in AsiaWorld-Expo;
- Age limit: 3 or above;
- Smoking is prohibited in AsiaWorld-Expo;
- No outside food and beverage is allowed in AsiaWorld-Expo;
- No glass bottles are allowed inside the event hall;
- Selling or distributing unauthorized merchandise or other items is strictly prohibited within AsiaWorld-Expo premises;
- No standing on chairs;
- No fireworks, pyro and laser device allowed;
- No ticket scalping.