2018 SHINHWA 20th ANNIVERSARY CONCERT HEART TOUR IN HONG KONG
(Traditional Chinese version only)
- 24 November 2018 (Sat) 7:00 PM
Arrangement for all
- Audiences are encouraged not to bring bags to the concert. Express entry lines are available for audiences not carrying bags.
- All audiences are required to go through handheld metal detector checking before entering the event hall.
- For audience who would like to re-enter the venue, please present the token, together with the original concert admission ticket to our security staff. All two items are needed when re-entering and only the same person would allow for each token and concert ticket. AWE reserves the right to add or revise the admission procedures.
Arrangement for Standing Zone
The order of admission to the Standing Zone is based on the designated queuing number as printed on the ticket and the confirmation email. This queuing number is automatically generated by the system after each successful transaction.
The arrangement above will be subject to change as the case may be. AsiaWorld-Expo Management Ltd. reserves the right to amend the arrangement without prior notice.
Seated: $1280 / $980 / $680
(Public sale starts from 18 October 2018, 10:00am onwards): Tickets are only available at Cityline booking hotline and website. For booking, please call (852)2111-5333 or visit www.cityline.com
After 18 October 2018, unsold tickets are also available at all Cityline outlets.
For your own safety and that of other audience:
- Unauthorised photography, filming or recording is strictly prohibited in the event hall. Bag searches will be conducted prior to entering the event hall. Bags bigger than the dimensions of 38 cm X 30 cm X 20 cm (15 inches X 12 inches X 8 inches) as well as all professional cameras, video/ voice recorders, stools, folded chairs and long umbrella are not allowed in the event hall. Please place restricted article(s) at the Concierge or self-service lockers at the Ground Floor Level.
- For safety reason, selfie stick is prohibited in AsiaWorld-Expo;
- Age limit: 3 or above;
- Age limit for Standing zone: 12 or above and Height limit: 140cm or above
- Smoking is prohibited in AsiaWorld-Expo;
- No outside food and beverage is allowed in AsiaWorld-Expo;
- No glass bottles are allowed inside the event hall;
- Selling or distributing unauthorized merchandise or other items is strictly prohibited within AsiaWorld-Expo premises;
- No standing on chairs;
- No fireworks, pyro and laser device allowed;
- No ticket scalping.