2019 GFRIEND ASIA TOUR [GO GO GFRIEND!] in HONG KONG
Korean famous girl group GFRIEND is going to visit Hong Kong to meet their Buddy (Official fan club name of GFRIEND) here in the coming summer! Rolemodel Entertainment Group Limited (REG) and UnUsUaL Entertainment Pte Ltd have just announced that 2019 GFRIEND ASIA TOUR [GO GO GFRIEND!] in HONG KONG will be held on Saturday, 3rd August 2019 at AsiaWorld-Expo, Hall 10.
Debuted in 2015, GFRIEND consists of 6 members and they are SOWON, YERIN, EUNHA, YUJU, SINB and UMJI. Since then, they were granted the icon of ‘innocence and power’ among the girl groups. Their unique and symbolic image of purity is contrasted with their powerful choreography, which differentiated them from other girl groups attracting love and attention of their fans. Their previously released tracks “Glass Bead”, “Me gustas tu”, “Rough”, “NAVILLERA”, etc. had been well-performed throughout the digital download platforms. GFRIEND’s second studio album Time For Us, which was released on 14th January this year, ranked 12 in Billboard World Albums Chart and topped iTunes Top Album Charts in 9 regions including Hong Kong, Taiwan and Thailand. Not only did its title track “Sunrise” topped three Korean music charts including Soribada, Naver and Bugs; it also ranked No.1 on iTunes Top Songs Charts in 10 regions including Hong Kong and Malaysia. Similarly with this outstanding track “Sunrise”, GFRIEND has become the winners of the honorary Champion awards in 6 Korean music shows, including THE SHOW, Show Champion, M Countdown, Music Bank, Show! Music Core and Inkigayo.
The two shows of GFRIEND’s first ever concert “GFRIEND 1st CONCERT – Season of GFRIEND” were held on 6th and 7th January last year at the Olympic Hall of Olympic Park in Seoul. A total of 6,000 tickets had been sold out within three minutes. Followed by “GFRIEND 1st CONCERT - Season of GFRIEND ENCORE”, which the two shows were held at SK Olympic Handball Gymnasium of Olympic Park in Seoul on 8th and 9th September, all of the 8,000 seats were filled within 2 minutes. The above records showed great evidence of the inevitability of GFRIEND’s rising popularity.
GFRIEND will kick off their Asia tour 2019 GFRIEND ASIA TOUR [GO GO GFRIEND!] this year and the tour will begin in Seoul on 18th and 19th May. After that, they will then visit 8 Asian cities including Malaysia, Singapore, etc. and Hong Kong is one of their stops. Hong Kong Buddy should not miss the opportunity to meet GFRIEND on 3rd August!
- 03 August 2019 (Sat) 7:00 PM
Arrangement for Seating Zone
- Audiences are encouraged not to bring bags/backpacks to the event hall. Express Lanes for admission are available for audiences NOT carrying bags/backpacks.
- All audiences are required to go through handheld metal detector checking before entering the event hall (if applicable).
- For audience who would like to re-enter the venue, please present the re-entry token together with the original concert admission ticket to our admission staff. AWE reserves the right to amend the admission procedures from time to time.
The arrangement above will be subject to change based on the actual situation. AsiaWorld-Expo Management Ltd. reserves the right to amend the arrangement without prior notice.
Seated: $1588 (VIP) / $1088 / $788 / $488
(Public sale starts from 24 April 2019, 10:00am onwards):
Tickets are now available from Cityline (Tom Lee, AsiaWorld-Expo and MacPherson Box Office). For booking, please call (852)2111-5333 or visit http://www.cityline.com
- Unauthorised photography, filming or recording is strictly prohibited in the event hall. Bag searches will be conducted prior to entering the event hall. Bags bigger than the dimensions of 38 cm X 30 cm X 20 cm (i.e. 15 inches X 12 inches X 8 inches) as well as all professional cameras, video/voice recorders and stools/folded chairs are not allowed in the event hall.Please place restricted article(s) at the Concierge or self-service lockers at the Ground Floor Level.
- All tickets must purchase from official ticketing agents. Defaced, damaged, copied or otherwise altered tickets will not be entertained.
- All tickets are non-refundable or non-exchangeable. Each ticket admits one (1) person only, subject to any age restrictions set by the organiser.
- For safety reason, selfie stick is prohibited in AsiaWorld-Expo.
- Age limit: 3 or above.
- Smoking is prohibited in AsiaWorld-Expo.
- No outside food and beverage is allowed in AsiaWorld-Expo.
- No glass bottles, inflated objects that are lighter-than-air in any kinds of materials (i.e. balloons), hazardous materials , weapons, aerosol cans and any sharp objects is allowed inside the event hall.
- Possessing or using any illegal drugs is prohibited inside AsiaWorld-Expo.
- Selling or distributing unauthorized merchandise or other items is strictly prohibited within AsiaWorld-Expo.
- No standing on chairs.
- Possessing and using fireworks, pyro or laser device is prohibited.
- No remote-controlled aerial device or toy is allowed (e.g. model helicopters or drones).
- Performance may contain strong and strobe lighting and smoke, please inform any medical staff or security of AsiaWorld-Expo, if feeling unwell or any assistance is needed.
- No ticket scalping is allowed. AsiaWorld-Expo Management Limited and the event organiser reserve the right to void any ticket if it is used, resold, shared or used for any commercial purposes or association.
- Latecomers may only be admitted during a suitable break in the event. However, admittance is not guaranteed due to lateness.
- No animals are permitted in AsiaWorld-Expo except registered guide dogs upon obtaining prior written consent of AsiaWorld-Expo Management Limited.
- The ticket holder agrees to abide by the applicable rules and regulations of AsiaWorld-Expo, event organiser and the official ticketing agent, as amended from time to time without notice, and use of this ticket by the ticket holder shall be deemed as express acceptance of same.
- AsiaWorld-Expo Management Limited and the event organiser reserve the right to have the final decision in case of any disputes.
- If there is any inconsistency or ambiguity between the English version and the Chinese version of this Notice, the English version shall prevail.