2019 LAI KUANLIN Fan Meeting [Good Feeling] IN HONG KONG
Lai Kuanlin, who is a singer with high popularity, is conducting activities as a new unit “WOOSEOK & KUANLIN”. WOOSEOK is the man rapper in a group of PENTAGON. Their title song “I’M A STAR” is a story of their experience about the celebrities' life they when through and the wordplay on a Korean word “Byul”, meaning “Star”, plays a key role in making the song witty.
He is a singer, and also actives as an actor in China. He is in charge of the main character of a movie called "A Little Thing Called First Love"(Chinese version) and his role name is "Laing You Nian" who is handsome and sunshine. He perfectly interpreted the role even though he is seventeen.
On May 11 2019, Lai Kuanlin will be held "2019 LAI KUANLIN Fan Meeting [Good Feeling] IN HONG KONG " at AsiaWorld-Expo, Hall 10 to express appreciation to all overseas fans and share a wonderful time with fans. Hong Kong will be the final station of this Asia fan meeting tour.
- 11 May 2019 (Sat) 7:30 PM
Arrangement for all
- Audiences are encouraged not to bring bags to the concert. Express entry lines are available for audiences not carrying bags.
- All audiences are required to go through handheld metal detector checking before entering the event hall.
- For audience who would like to re-enter the venue, please present the token, together with the original concert admission ticket to our security staff. All two items are needed when re-entering and only the same person would allow for each token and concert ticket. AWE reserves the right to add or revise the admission procedures.
The arrangement above will be subject to change as the case may be. AsiaWorld-Expo Management Ltd. reserves the right to amend the arrangement without prior notice.
Seated: $1580 / $1080 / $780
Public sale starts from 28 March 2019, 10:00am onwards:
Tickets are only available at Cityline booking hotline and website. For booking, please call (852)2111-5333 or visit www.cityline.com
*Tickets are available for collection from Cityline outlets or Cityline UTDM (Ticket Dispensing Machines) from 15 April 2019, 10:00am onwards
For your own safety and that of other audience:
- Unauthorised photography, filming or recording is strictly prohibited in the event hall. Bag searches will be conducted prior to entering the event hall. Bags bigger than the dimensions of 38 cm X 30 cm X 20 cm (15 inches X 12 inches X 8 inches) as well as all professional cameras, video/ voice recorders and stools, folded chairs are not allowed in the event hall. Please place restricted article(s) at the Concierge or self-service lockers at the Ground Floor Level.
- For safety reason, selfie stick is prohibited in AsiaWorld-Expo;
- Age limit: 3 or above;
- Smoking is prohibited in AsiaWorld-Expo;
- No outside food and beverage is allowed in AsiaWorld-Expo;
- No glass bottles are allowed inside the event hall;
- Selling or distributing unauthorized merchandise or other items is strictly prohibited within AsiaWorld-Expo premises;
- No standing on chairs;
- No fireworks, pyro and laser device allowed;
- No ticket scalping.