2019 Longines Masters of Hong Kong
The Longines Masters continues its journey across continents, in Hong Kong.
The Asian leg of the Longines Masters Series, the Grand Slam of Indoor Show Jumping, will take place from 15th to 17th February 2019 at AsiaWorld-Expo.
Now in its seventh edition, the Longines Masters of Hong Kong has become an integral part of the region's social and cultural calendar, combining heart-pounding competition by the world's top show jumping riders and horses with world-class entertainment, fashion, art and gastronomy.
Event Dates and Times
- 15 February 2019 (Fri) 1:00 PM
- 15 February 2019 (Fri) 6:00 PM
- 16 February 2019 (Sat) 9:00 AM
- 16 February 2019 (Sat) 6:00 PM
- 17 February 2019 (Sun) 9:00 AM
(Ticket sale starts from 12 September 2018, 10:00am onwards): Tickets are now available from ticketing agents below:
(1) Cityline: please visit http://www.cityline.com
(2) Ticketflap: please visit http://www.ticketflap.com
For more ticketing details, please contact [email protected]
Starting from 8 Oct 2018, unsold tickets are also available at all Cityline outlets.
For your own safety and that of other audience:
- Unauthorised photography, filming and recording is prohibited at AsiaWorld-Expo
- One person per ticket
- Free admission for children aged 2 or below when accompanied by an adult, without occupying any seats
- Flash photography is not permitted
- For safety reason, selfie stick is prohibited in AsiaWorld-Expo;
- For your own safety, do not touch the horses and please keep a minimum distance of 1m from the horses
- Smoking is prohibited at AsiaWorld-Expo
- No outside food and beverage is allowed in AsiaWorld-Expo
- No glass bottles are allowed inside the event hall;
- Selling or distributing unauthorized merchandise or other items is strictly prohibited within AsiaWorld-Expo premises;
- No standing on chairs;
- No fireworks, pyro and laser device allowed;
- No ticket scalping.