2019 Park Bo Gum Asia Tour in HongKong ＜Good Day : May your everyday be a good day＞
Park Bo Gum rose to stardom with the TV series “Love in the Moonlight”and named the “National Prince of Korea”. This time, with the unveil of his latest TV series “Encounter”, a new boom of K-drama has hit Asia and Bo Gum receives a new nickname “National Boyfriend”.
In TV series “Reply 1988”, Park Bo Gum plays a role as a genius Go player “Choi Taek” and rise to fame with his pure personality and charm. Subsequently, starring the indifferent and sassy prince“Lee Yeong”,of “Love in the Moonlight”make him earn the protagonist huge recognition and popularity. He even gained the name “National Price of Korea” because of the character in “Love in the Moonlight”. In his latest drama “Encounter”, he plays as a freewheeling and ordinary young man “Kim Jim Hyuk”. He shows his ability in performing different character well in different dramas.
Park Bo Gum has proved his high popularity both within Korea and overseas through his superb acting skill. Bo Gum Charm has already displayed to his fan in 2016-2017 Asia Fan Meeting.
After his latest drama“Encounter”ends, Park Bo Gum plans on a 2019 Asia Tour to meet Asian fan. Start with Seoul on January the 26th, he would display his talent to fan. On March the 16th, 2019 Park Bo Gum Asia Tour in HongKong <Good Day : May your everyday be a good day>
- 16 March 2019 (Sat) 6:00 PM
Arrangement for all
- Audiences are encouraged not to bring bags to the concert. Express entry lines are available for audiences not carrying bags.
- All audiences are required to go through handheld metal detector checking before entering the event hall.
- For audience who would like to re-enter the venue, please present the token, together with the original concert admission ticket to our security staff. All two items are needed when re-entering and only the same person would allow for each token and concert ticket. AWE reserves the right to add or revise the admission procedures.
The arrangement above will be subject to change as the case may be. AsiaWorld-Expo Management Ltd. reserves the right to amend the arrangement without prior notice.
Seated: $1380 / $980 / $680
(Public sale starts from 22 January 2019, 10:00am onwards)Tickets are now available from HK Ticketing (HK Ticketing's Box Offices, D‧Park, K11 Select & Tom Lee Music Stores). For booking, please call (852) 31 288 288 or visit www.hkticketing.com
For your own safety and that of other audience:
- Unauthorised photography, filming or recording is strictly prohibited in the event hall. Bag searches will be conducted prior to entering the event hall. Bags bigger than the dimensions of 38 cm X 30 cm X 20 cm (15 inches X 12 inches X 8 inches) as well as all professional cameras, video/ voice recorders, stools, folded chairs are not allowed in the event hall. Please place restricted article(s) at the Concierge or self-service lockers at the Ground Floor Level.
- For safety reason, selfie stick is prohibited in AsiaWorld-Expo;
- Age limit: 3 or above;
- Smoking is prohibited in AsiaWorld-Expo;
- No outside food and beverage is allowed in AsiaWorld-Expo;
- No glass bottles are allowed inside the event hall;
- Selling or distributing unauthorized merchandise or other items is strictly prohibited within AsiaWorld-Expo premises;
- No standing on chairs;
- No fireworks, pyro and laser device allowed;
- No ticket scalping.