Alisports WESG Hong Kong Esports Festival 2018 (event time rescheduled)
Alisports WESG Hong Kong Esports Festival 2018 is the Hong Kong Qualifier Competition organized by Alisports. The event is held in AsiaWorld-Expo on November 9-11, 2018 and produced by Esports International Group Limited. The five competition games include 「CS : GO」, 「DOTA 2」, 「StarCraft II」, 「Hearthstone」and 「PES 2019」.
Other than the official competition games, the「 ER E-Speed Series 」will be held over the period. Other than the competitions, there are extensive VR, AR and digital games experience, cosplay competition, virtual and real idol mini-concerts.
The event is produced by Esports International Group Limited with China Ping An Insurance (HK) Co., Ltd., Wellfit Multimedia Group, TVB Anywhere, Lagardere Sports, AGA Information Ltd. and ER Esports Limited as event partners.
- 09 November 2018 (Fri) 11:00 AM
- 10 November 2018 (Sat) 11:00 AM
- 11 November 2018 (Sun) 11:00 AM
Arrangement for all
- Audiences are encouraged not to bring bags to the concert. Express entry lines are available for audiences not carrying bags.
- All audiences are required to go through handheld metal detector checking before entering the event hall.
- All audiences are required to wear a security wristband for crowd and contingency management.
- For audience who would like to re-enter the venue, please present the token, together with the original event admission ticket and wristband to our security staff. All three items are needed when re-entering and only the same person would allow for each token, event ticket and wristband. AWE reserves the right to add or revise the admission procedures.
3 Day Pass $280 9 Nov $100 10 Nov $120 11 Nov $150
(Public sale starts from 7 October 2018, 10:00am onwards): Tickets are now available from Ticketflap. For booking, please visit www.ticketflap.com
For your own safety and that of other audience:
- Bag searches will be conducted prior to entering the event hall. Bags bigger than the dimensions of 38 cm X 30 cm X 20 cm (15 inches X 12 inches X 8 inches) as well as stools, folded chairs and long umbrella are not allowed in the event hall. Please place restricted article(s) at the Concierge or self-service lockers at the Ground Floor Level.
- For safety reason, selfie stick is prohibited in AsiaWorld-Expo;
- Age limit: 6 or above, one ticket per one person;
- Smoking is prohibited in AsiaWorld-Expo;
- No outside food and beverage is allowed in AsiaWorld-Expo;
- No glass bottles are allowed inside the event hall;
- Selling or distributing unauthorized merchandise or other items is strictly prohibited within AsiaWorld-Expo premises;
- No standing on chairs;
- No fireworks, pyro and laser device allowed;
- No ticket scalping.