2017 Apink Asia Tour [Pink UP] in Hong Kong
“We will always be together, we will miss you!”, said by Apink, the Korean girl-group under Plan A Entertainment, guaranteed PANDA (official fanclub name) that they would see one another in the near future. Rolemodel Entertainment Group (REG) has just announced to bring Apink’s [2017 Apink Asia Tour [Pink UP] in Hong Kong] on 23rd September in AsiaWorld-Expo Hall 3.
Apink consisted of six members and they are Chorong, Bomi, Eunji, Naeun, Namjoo and Hayoung, which debuted on 19th April, 2011. While each member has her own unique characteristic and appeal, they have an unbreakable bond as they united as one group. ”Trust me, let’s re-sign our contract together!”, leader Chorong said and led the group to break the ‘7-years curse of girl groups’. Apink is no doubt would staying strong together, along with the love and support from PANDA.
While Apink keeps their fresh and innocent aura, they surprised the public with a feminine and mature image. The group has just comeback on 26th June, with their new mini-album Pink UP. The title song ‘FIVE’ has taken the music scene by storm, hitting the #1 spot across various charts and music programs. Despite being debuted for 6 years, the public has never stop their affection for Apink. ‘I Don't Know’, ‘NoNoNo’, ‘Mr.Chu’ and ‘LUV’ are some of their most beloved songs, and these cute and lovely songs granted them as the icon of ‘Innocence Girl-group Idol’. Not only do they have remarkable achievement in music programs, they also sold-out tickets in multitudinous concerts and fan meeting(s) in Korea, Japan, Singapore and Hong Kong etc.
Particually, Apink had their first visit in Hong Kong in the beginning of 2017, which the city stays in a valued place in the members’ hearts. As Hong Kong fans prepared a video during encore of the show, with the beautiful ‘pink rose- light ocean’ that interprets how Apink will walk on ‘flower-path’ with PANDA forever, in which gave a special meaning to both Apink and Hong Kong PANDA. As shown in ‘Apink Diary4 EP.01 (Fan meeting in Hong Kong)’ on the artists’ official channel, the members were seen not being able to stop their tear of joy, as Bomi stated “I was able to release my stress on stage because of our Hong Kong fans’ support!”, as well as Chorong complimented “I can’t hear clearly now, it must be because of the loud cheers from Hong Kong PANDA!”. The members kept promising that they would come back for the fans, whereas, undoubtedly the 6 members are as excited as PANDA would be for the upcoming Asia Tour [Pink UP] in Hong Kong in September.
- 23 September 2017 (Sat) 7:00 PM
Arrangement for all
- Audiences are encouraged not to bring bags to the concert. Express entry lines are available for audiences not carrying bags.
- All audiences are required to go through metal detector checking before entering the event hall.
- All audiences and working crews are required to wear a security wristband for crowd and contingency management.
- For audience who would like to re-enter the venue, please present the token, together with the original concert admission ticket and Wristband to our security staff. All three items are needed when re-entering and only the same person would allow for each token, concert ticket and wristband. AWE reserves the right to add or revise the admission procedures.
The arrangement above will be subject to change as the case may be. AsiaWorld-Expo Management Ltd. reserves the right to amend the arrangement without prior notice.
VIP Package: $1880
(Each VIP package includes one admission to hi-touch or group photo session or receive one autographed poster plus one official merchandise.)
Seated: $1380 / $1180 / $880
Public sales starts from from 3 August 2017 at 10am at www.cityline.com,Telephone booking hotline at (852)2111-5333 and at Tom Lee, AsiaWorld-Expo, HMV Causeway Bay and MacPherson Box Office.
For your own safety and that of other audience:
- Unauthorised photography, filming or recording is strictly prohibited in the event hall. Bag searches will be conducted prior to entering the event hall. Bags bigger than the dimensions of 38 cm X 30 cm X 20 cm (15 inches X 12 inches X 8 inches) as well as all cameras, video/ voice recorders, stools, folded chairs are not allowed in the event hall. Please place restricted article(s) at the Concierge or self-service lockers at the Ground Floor Level.
- For safety reason, selfie stick is prohibited in AsiaWorld-Expo;
- Age limit: 3 or above;
- Smoking is prohibited in AsiaWorld-Expo;
- No outside food and beverage is allowed in AsiaWorld-Expo;
- No glass bottles are allowed inside the event hall;
- Selling or distributing unauthorized merchandise or other items is strictly prohibited within AsiaWorld-Expo premises;
- No standing on chairs;
- No fireworks, pyro and laser device allowed;
- No ticket scalping.