BLACKPINK 2019 WORLD TOUR [IN YOUR AREA] HONG KONG
Live Nation proudly brings one of the current hottest KPOP female group BLACKPINK to Hong Kong for the first time in the BLACKPINK 2019 WORLD TOUR [IN YOUR AREA] HONG KONG on 26 January at AsiaWorld-Expo Arena! Seating plan and ticketing arrangements are revealed today. Standing tickets from HKD 1198 and seated tickets from HKD 698 will go on-sale at 10am on 27 November (Tuesday) through www.cityline.com. Limited VIP tickets with additional benefits are also available.
Live Nation members can purchase tickets from 26 November (Monday) 10am to 11:59pm. For membership sign up & enquiries, please visit www.livenation.hk.
BLACKPINK is going to perform 8 shows in 7 cities in 2019 including Bangkok, Jakarta, Hong Kong, Manila, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur and Taipei.
ABOUT THE ARTIST
BLACKPINK, consisting of 4 members: JISOO, JENNIE ROSÉ and LISA, has drawn a lot of attention with their first debut single album ‘SQUARE ONE’ in 2016. Following their successful debut, they have released one single and three EPs so far. Their songs have hit the charts not only in Korea but also internationally including Billboard.
Their single “As If It’s Your Last” which was released in 2017, gave them the title of the fastest girl group to reach 400 million views on YouTube. However, BLACKPINK broke their own record with their latest EP album ‘SQUARE UP’ released in 2018. ‘Ddu-Du Ddu-Du’ which is one of four tracks on ‘SQUARE UP’ charted No. 55 on the Billboard Hot 100, which was the highest-charting hit ever by a KPOP girl group. Additionally, this song is renowned as YouTube’s most-viewed Korean music video in 24 hours in YouTube history.
BLACKPINK also collaborated with Dua Lipa for ‘Kiss and Make Up’ which is a bilingual song in Korean and English. This song debuted at No.93 on America’s main single chart. The group is now the only Korean girl group to score multiple entries on the Billboard Hot 100.
BLACKPINK is the first KPOP girl group to perform a world tour with live band. Through this, BLINKs (the fan club of BLACKPINK) around the world will be able to enjoy their rich music and spectacles that can only be experienced at YG concerts.
BLACKPINK 2019 WORLD TOUR [IN YOUR AREA] HONG KONG
Date 26 January, 2019 (Saturday)
Show Time 7pm
Venue AsiaWorld-Expo Arena
Tickets VIP Standing HKD 1898
One Laminated VIP Pass
Early entry to the venue
Participation in Soundcheck Party or Send-off Event*
Standing HKD 1498 / 1198
Seated HKD 1398 / 1198 / 998 / 798 / 698
Bookings www.cityline.com / 2111 5333
Live Nation Members Pre-sale 26 November (Monday) 10am to 11:59pm
Public On-sale 27 November (Tuesday) 10am
Promoter Live Nation (HK) Limited
Enquiry [email protected]
General Terms and conditions of the VIP ticket:
Call time and meet-up location of the Soundcheck event and Send-off Event (‘The Events’) will be announced at www.livenation.hk and www.facebook.com/livenationhk. VIP ticket holders are adviced to check the arrangements of the events prior to show date and make arrangements to arrive at meet-up locations at specified time. Live Nation HK reserves the right to deny participation of the events if the participant is late. Strictly no refunds for VIP tickets. The events cannot be exchanged into cash or goods. All matters or disputes is subjected to the final decision of Live Nation HK.
VIP Ticket holders in Standing Block A and B are entitled to attend the BLACKPINK pre-show Soundcheck Party.
VIP ticket holders in Standing Block C are entitled to attend the Send-off Event after the show concluded. Participants will be escorted to designated area to send off BLACKPINK.
- 26 January 2019 (Sat) 7:00 PM
Arrangement for all
- Audiences are encouraged not to bring bags to the concert. Express entry lines are available for audiences not carrying bags.
- All audiences are required to go through handheld metal detector checking before entering the event hall.
- All audiences are required to wear a security wristband for crowd and contingency management.
- For audience who would like to re-enter the venue, please present the token, together with the original concert admission ticket and wristband to our security staff. All three items are needed when re-entering and only the same person would allow for each token, concert ticket and wristband. AWE reserves the right to add or revise the admission procedures.
Arrangement for Standing Zone
The order of admission to the Standing Zone is based on the designated queuing number as printed on the ticket and the confirmation email. This queuing number is automatically generated by the system after each successful transaction.
Holding Area for the Standing Zone ticket holders opens 4 hours before show time. Standing zone ticket holders should queue up at the Holding Area according to both the ZONE/SECTION and the sequence of queuing number as printed on the ticket.
Admission to the concert hall starts 2 hours before show time (subject to change based on actual situation) and Standing Zone ticket holders in the Holding Area will be admitted according to the queuing number.
The queuing number on the ticket will no longer be valid once the admission to concert hall commences. Standing Zone ticket holders who arrive after the commencement of admission would be required to enter the concert hall after all the tickets holders within the Holding Area have been admitted.
The arrangement above will be subject to change as the case may be. AsiaWorld-Expo Management Ltd. reserves the right to amend the arrangement without prior notice.
Seated: $1398 / $1198 / $998 / $798 / $698
Standing: $1898 (VIP Standing) / $1498 / $1198
Seated with Restricted View: $998
Priority Booking for Live Nation members:
Priority booking period: 26 November 2018, 10:00am-11:59pm Tickets are only available at Cityline booking hotline and website. For booking, please call (852)2111-5333 or visit www.cityline.com
Public sale starts from 27 November 2018, 10:00am onwards:
Tickets are only available at Cityline booking hotline and website. For booking, please call (852)2111-5333 or visit www.cityline.com
After 27 November 2018, unsold tickets are also available at all Cityine outlets.
For your own safety and that of other audience:
- Unauthorised photography, filming or recording is strictly prohibited in the event hall. Bag searches will be conducted prior to entering the event hall. Bags bigger than the dimensions of 38 cm X 30 cm X 20 cm (15 inches X 12 inches X 8 inches) as well as all professional cameras, video/ voice recorders, stools, folded chairs and long umbrella are not allowed in the event hall. Please place restricted article(s) at the Concierge or self-service lockers at the Ground Floor Level.
- For safety reason, selfie stick is prohibited in AsiaWorld-Expo;
- Age limit: 3 or above;
- Age limit for Standing zone: 12 or above and Height limit: 140cm or above
- Smoking is prohibited in AsiaWorld-Expo;
- No outside food and beverage is allowed in AsiaWorld-Expo;
- No glass bottles are allowed inside the event hall;
- Selling or distributing unauthorized merchandise or other items is strictly prohibited within AsiaWorld-Expo premises;
- No standing on chairs;
- No fireworks, pyro and laser device allowed;
- No ticket scalping.