BTS WORLD TOUR LOVE YOURSELF HONG KONG
BTS, the world’s biggest boy band, will make their return to Hong Kong for 4 shows at AsiaWorld-Expo Arena from 20-21 & 23-24 March as part of the BTS WORLD TOUR ‘LOVE YOURSELF’ Standing tickets from HKD 1,388 and seated tickets from HKD 588 will go on sale at 10am on 20 December (Thursday) via internet booking only at www.hkticketing.com.
Taking another step closer towards world domination, BTS WORLD TOUR ‘LOVE YOURSELF’ will be the bands’ biggest tour to date, while successfully selling out all their shows in North America, UK and Europe before making their way back to Asia. Notably, they sold over 40,000 tickets to Citi Field in New York for their first stadium show in the US within minutes. Over in the UK, they smashed the record for most merchandise ever to be sold at London’s The O2 Arena, a record that was previously held by The Rolling Stones since 2012.
BTS, an acronym of Bangtan Sonyeondan or “Beyond the Scene”, is a South Korean boyband that is capturing the hearts of millions of fans globally. The members of BTS are RM, Jin, SUGA, j-hope, Jimin, V and Jung Kook. BTS has gained recognition from their authentic, self-produced music. From their top-notch performances to the way they interact with their fans, BTS has become a global phenomenon since they debuted in June 2013. They have mobilized millions of fans across the world (named ARMY), topped prominent music charts, sold out worldwide tours and have been recognized with prestigious awards like the Billboard Music Awards.
Event Dates and Times
- 20 March 2019 (Wed) 8:00 PM
- 21 March 2019 (Thu) 8:00 PM
- 23 March 2019 (Sat) 6:00 PM
- 24 March 2019 (Sun) 6:00 PM
Arrangement for all
- Audiences are encouraged not to bring bags to the concert. Express entry lines are available for audiences not carrying bags.
- All audiences are required to go through handheld metal detector checking before entering the event hall.
- All audiences are required to wear a security wristband for crowd and contingency management.
- For audience who would like to re-enter the venue, please present the token, together with the original concert admission ticket and wristband to our security staff. All three items are needed when re-entering and only the same person would allow for each token, concert ticket and wristband. AWE reserves the right to add or revise the admission procedures.
Arrangement for Standing Zone
The order of admission to the Standing Zone is based on the designated queuing number as printed on the ticket and the confirmation email. This queuing number is automatically generated by the system after each successful transaction.
Holding Area for the Standing Zone ticket holders opens 4 hours before show time. Standing zone ticket holders should queue up at the Holding Area according to both the ZONE/SECTION and the sequence of queuing number as printed on the ticket.
Admission to the concert hall starts 2 hours before show time (subject to change based on actual situation) and Standing Zone ticket holders in the Holding Area will be admitted according to the queuing number.
The queuing number on the ticket will no longer be valid once the admission to concert hall commences. Standing Zone ticket holders who arrive after the commencement of admission would be required to enter the concert hall after all the tickets holders within the Holding Area have been admitted.
The arrangement above will be subject to change as the case may be. AsiaWorld-Expo Management Ltd. reserves the right to amend the arrangement without prior notice.
Seated: $1788 / $1388 / $1288 / $888 / $588
Standing: $2488 (VIP Standing) / $1888 / $1388
(Public sale starts from 20 December 2018, 10:00am onwards): Tickets are only available at HK Ticketing website. For booking, please visit www.hkticketing.com.
*Tickets are available for collection from HKT outlets ONLY from Feb 19th, 2019.
*Each transaction is limited to a maximum number of 4 tickets; and such tickets must be within the same price category and same performance date.
For your own safety and that of other audience:
- Unauthorised photography, filming or recording is strictly prohibited in the event hall. Bag searches will be conducted prior to entering the event hall. Bags bigger than the dimensions of 38 cm X 30 cm X 20 cm (15 inches X 12 inches X 8 inches) as well as all professional cameras, video/ voice recorders, stools, folded chairs and long umbrella are not allowed in the event hall. Please place restricted article(s) at the Concierge or self-service lockers at the Ground Floor Level.
- For safety reason, selfie stick is prohibited in AsiaWorld-Expo;
- Age limit: 3 or above;
- Age limit for Standing zone: 12 or above and Height limit: 140cm or above
- Smoking is prohibited in AsiaWorld-Expo;
- No outside food and beverage is allowed in AsiaWorld-Expo;
- No glass bottles are allowed inside the event hall;
- Selling or distributing unauthorized merchandise or other items is strictly prohibited within AsiaWorld-Expo premises;
- No standing on chairs;
- No fireworks, pyro and laser device allowed;
- No ticket scalping.