CHARLIE PUTH VOICENOTES TOUR
Over the past three years, Charlie Puth has proven himself commercially with the extraordinary success of four multi-platinum hits, “One Call Away,” “Marvin Gaye,” and “We Don’t Talk Anymore” from his platinum-selling, Top 10 debut album Nine Track Mind, as well as his breakout hit “See You Again” — the best-selling song of 2015 worldwide that spent 12 weeks atop the Billboard Hot 100, earned him three Grammy nominations (including Song of the Year), a Golden Globe nomination, and 9x-platinum certification in the U.S. But the New Jersey-born singer, songwriter, musician, and producer was also eager to prove himself artistically when it came time to make his second album, Voicenotes, named after the trusty iPhone app he uses to collect his musical ideas. Puth co-wrote every song and recorded and produced the album entirely himself (barring one song he co-produced with Max Martin) mainly at his home studio in Los Angeles.
On the lyrical front, Voicenotes is an album that is largely about Puth’s struggle to find a normal relationship when his own life has hardly been normal since finding multiplatinum success, and the anxiety that pursuit has induced. “I wanted it to be a story of my travels from the East Coast to the West Coast and how my growing fame has affected my mind in good and bad ways,” he says. The first three singles — “Attention,” “How Long,” and “Done For Me” featuring Kehlani — cover that territory.
Audiences have embraced Puth’s bold new direction. “Attention,” which the New York Times pop critic Jon Caramanica listed fourth on his year-end list of “Best Songs of 2017,” climbed to No. 5 on the Billboard Hot 100 (Puth’s highest-charting single as a solo artist), hit No. 1 on both the Top 40 and Hot AC radio charts, and his been certified double-platinum, while the funky, cheating-ex song “How Long“ hit No. 3 at Top 40 radio and has been certified platinum.
For all of his success, Puth still sees himself as the kid from Rumson who played organ in church and made mixtapes for the girls at school. “I still have the same deep infatuation with chord changes, girls, and food,” he says. “Nothing’s really changed. I still find myself to be a pretty humble guy. Every room I walk into I think I’m the worst songwriter and I have to prove myself. But it’s because of that that I get better.”
- 04 November 2018 (Sun) 8:00 PM
Arrangement for all
- Audiences are encouraged not to bring bags to the concert. Express entry lines are available for audiences not carrying bags.
- All audiences are required to go through handheld metal detector checking before entering the event hall.
- All audiences are required to wear a security wristband for crowd and contingency management.
- For audience who would like to re-enter the venue, please present the token, together with the original concert admission ticket and wristband to our security staff. All three items are needed when re-entering and only the same person would allow for each token, concert ticket and wristband. AWE reserves the right to add or revise the admission procedures.
Arrangement for Standing Zone
The order of admission to the Standing Zone is based on the designated queuing number as printed on the ticket and the confirmation email. This queuing number is automatically generated by the system after each successful transaction.
Holding Area for the Standing Zone ticket holders opens 4 hours before show time. Standing zone ticket holders should queue up at the Holding Area according to both the ZONE/SECTION and the sequence of queuing number as printed on the ticket.
Admission to the concert hall starts 2 hours before show time (subject to change based on actual situation) and Standing Zone ticket holders in the Holding Area will be admitted according to the queuing number.
The queuing number on the ticket will no longer be valid once the admission to concert hall commences. Standing Zone ticket holders who arrive after the commencement of admission would be required to enter the concert hall after all the tickets holders within the Holding Area have been admitted.
*Please note the queuing no. arrangement is not applicable for the event CHARLIE PUTH VOICENOTES TOUR’s VIP $1488 ticket holders.
*The queuing no. for admission arrangement printed on the confirmation email is not applicable for the event CHARLIE PUTH VOICENOTES TOUR’s VIP $1488 ticket holders, please follow the instruction provided by performing venue and event organizer for admission arrangement.
The arrangement above will be subject to change as the case may be. AsiaWorld-Expo Management Ltd. reserves the right to amend the arrangement without prior notice.
VIP Standing: $1488
Standing: $888 / $588
*VIP Includes exclusive access to an intimate pre-show performance with Charlie Puth and priority entry to the show.
(Public sale starts from 29 Jun 2018, 10:00am onwards): Tickets are now available from HK Ticketing (HK Ticketing's Box Offices, D‧Park, K11 Select & Tom Lee Music Stores). For booking, please call (852) 31 288 288 or visit www.hkticketing.com
For your own safety and that of other audience:
- Unauthorised photography, filming or recording is strictly prohibited in the event hall. Bag searches will be conducted prior to entering the event hall. Bags bigger than the dimensions of 38 cm X 30 cm X 20 cm (15 inches X 12 inches X 8 inches) as well as all professional cameras, video/ voice recorders, stools, folded chairs and long umbrella are not allowed in the event hall. Please place restricted article(s) at the Concierge or self-service lockers at the Ground Floor Level.
- For safety reason, selfie stick is prohibited in AsiaWorld-Expo;
- Age limit for Standing zone: 12 or above and Height limit: 140cm or above
- Smoking is prohibited in AsiaWorld-Expo;
- No outside food and beverage is allowed in AsiaWorld-Expo;
- No glass bottles are allowed inside the event hall;
- Selling or distributing unauthorized merchandise or other items is strictly prohibited within AsiaWorld-Expo premises;
- No standing on chairs;
- No fireworks, pyro and laser device allowed;
- No ticket scalping.