CREAMFIELDS HONG KONG 2017
CREAMFILEDS, the UK's largest electronic dance music brand, is going to bring this biggest electronic dance party to the Asia for it’s first-time ever of the brand new location - Hong Kong and celebrates its 20th anniversary with a two-day music festival from 15 to 16 December at AsiaWorld-Expo this year. With the unbeatable line-up and a top-notch production crew, which brings all the Hong Kong fans with the historic moments and ready to kick-off the unprecedented electronic dance music experience in order to deliver a powerful, energetic and unique performance!
It's famous for many things not least its heritage but its consistent delivery of a world-class line-up and unbeatable atmosphere. The Creamfields line-up mixes together genre breaking pioneers from across the DJ and live music spectrum. Big acts of Creamfields Hong Kong including ABOVE & BEYOND, ALY & FILA, BROHUG, CARTA, DVBBS, FLUME, GALANTIS, KAYZO, KSHMR, MARSHMELLO, OOKAY, PURPLE HAZE, R3HAB, SUNNERY JAMES & RYAN MARCIANO, TIËSTO, W&W, ZEDS DEAD, plus more big acts will be added very soon!
Tickets on sale now! For VIP Table Packages, please contact: [email protected]
- 15 December 2017 (Fri) 5:00 PM
- 16 December 2017 (Sat) 5:00 PM
Arrangement for all
- Audiences are encouraged not to bring bags to the concert. Express entry lines are available for audiences not carrying bags.
- All audiences are required to go through handheld metal detector checking before entering the event hall.
- All audiences are required to wear a security wristband for crowd and contingency management.
- For audience who would like to re-enter the venue, please present the token, together with the original concert admission ticket and wristband to our security staff. All three items are needed when re-entering and only the same person would allow for each token, concert ticket and wristband. AWE reserves the right to add or revise the admission procedures.
VIP Package: $3000
1-Day Pass: $888 up
2-Day Pass: $1388 up
(Public sale starts from 21 August 2017, 10:00am onwards): Tickets are now available from Hotdog TIX. For booking, please visit hotdogtix.com
For your own safety and that of other audience:
- The programme information is for reference only. The organizer reserves the right to change programme information or schedule should unavoidable circumstances dictate.
- Standing Zone - For aged 18 or above and height 140cm or above.
- Regardless of price, maximum of 40 tickets are allowed to purchase per transaction.
- Name on ticket must be exactly as it appears on participant’s ID document. Failing to do so may result in delayed or denied admission. You can make changes on the participant details in your HotdogTIX account before the date of event. After the change, the previous ticket will be voided. You must download the new ticket with the changed name in order to enter the event.
- Each ticket admits one person only. A valid ticket must be presented for admission. The Organizer reserved the right to require the participant to produce a valid identification document.
- Do not fold across the QR Code. The QR Code only allows one entry per scan. If you transfer to a phone, make sure the QR Code can be full screen and please do not use a phone with a screen size of less than 7cm.
- Once the QR code on an e-Ticket is scanned upon admission, a Wristband will be given to the e-Ticket holder and the e-Ticket will immediately become void. Unauthorized duplication of this e-Ticket may prevent your admittance to the Event. Unlawful resale (or attempted) is ground for seizure or cancellation without refund or compensation.
- NO Replacement for any loss of ticket and wristband.
- Unauthorised photography, filming or recording is strictly prohibited in the event hall. Bag searches will be conducted prior to entering the event hall. Bags bigger than A4 (21 cm X 29.7 cm X 5cm / 8 inches X 11 inches X 2 inches) as well as all professional cameras, video/ voice recorders, stools, folded chairs and long umbrella are not allowed in the event hall.
- Please place restricted article(s) at the Concierge or self-service lockers at the Ground Floor Level.
- For safety reason, selfie stick and flag stick are prohibited in AsiaWorld-Expo;
- Smoking is prohibited in AsiaWorld-Expo;
- No outside food and beverage is allowed in AsiaWorld-Expo;
- No drugs are allowed inside the event hall;
- No glass bottles, weapons, projectiles, lighters and aerosol cans are allowed inside the event hall;
- Selling or distributing unauthorized merchandise or other items is strictly prohibited within AsiaWorld-Expo premises;
- No standing on chairs;
- No fireworks, pyro and laser device allowed;
- No ticket scalping.
- The organizer reserves the right to void the ticket if it is resold or used for any commercial purposes or association.
- In case of ticket disputes, the decision of HotdogTIX Ltd shall be final.
These terms and conditions are subject to the terms and conditions on the HotdogTIX website. For further information please see www.hotdogtix.com.
Support：[email protected] / (852) 3188 5661