2016 Mnet Asian Music Awards Presented by HotelsCombined
For your own safety and that of other audience:
- Bag search / security check will be conducted before entering AsiaWorld-Expo, Arena;
- All cameras, video and voice recorders with tripods, large sized zoom lenses, lighting equipment are not allowed inside AsiaWorld-Expo, Arena (Remarks: The organizer shall have the rights to confiscate the prohibited items in case the audience violates the rules and takes picture by using professional cameras inside AsiaWorld-Arena);
- Unauthorised photography, filming and recording is prohibited at AsiaWorld-Expo;
- Bags / articles of size over 12" X 15" or restricted items including stools / folded chairs, long umbrella are not allowed in the standing zone;
- All Glass Items, Cans, Umbrellas, Weapons, Firework, Flag Pole, Laser Pointers, Boomerangs, Frisbees, Hard balls and any transportation or device with wheels such as kick boards, skate boards etc. are not allowed inside AsiaWorld-Expo, Arena;
- Any items that might pose a threat to the safety, health or wellbeing of other audiences and which may be considered as dangerous by the security are not allowed inside AsiaWorld-Expo, Arena;
Please check-in the restricted article(s) at the Concierge (HK$25 per 4 hours per item) on Ground Level or Lockers (HK$30 per 4 hours) on Ground Level.
- 02 December 2016 (Fri) 7:00 PM
Seated: $2088 / $1888 / $1688 / $1288 / $888
(Public sale starts from 2 November 2016, 10:00am onwards): Tickets are only available at HK Ticketing booking hotline and website. For booking, please call (852) 31 288 288 or visit www.hkticketing.com.
Standing Zone Admission Arrangement
The order of admission to the Standing Zone is based on the designated queuing number as printed on the ticket and the confirmation email. This queuing number is automatically generated by the system after each successful transaction.
Holding Area for the Standing Zone ticket holders opens 3 hours before show time. Standing zone ticket holders should queue up at the Holding Area according to both the ZONE/SECTION and the sequence of queuing number as printed on the ticket.
Admission to the concert hall starts 1.5 hours before show time (subject to change based on actual situation) and Standing Zone ticket holders in the Holding Area will be admitted according to the queuing number.
The queuing number on the ticket will no longer be valid once the admission to concert hall commences. Standing Zone ticket holders which arrive subsequent to the commencement of admission would be required to enter the concert hall after all the tickets holders within the Holding Area have been admitted.
The arrangement above will be subject to change as the case may be. AsiaWorld-Expo Management Ltd. reserves the right to amend the arrangement without prior notice.
- Age limit: 3 or above
- Smoking is prohibited at AsiaWorld-Expo
- No outside food and beverage is allowed at AsiaWorld-Expo
- Unauthorised photography, filming and recording is prohibited at AsiaWorld-Expo
- For safety reason, selfie stick is prohibited in AsiaWorld-Expo.
- To avoid causing disturbance to other visitors, stools and chairs are prohibited in AsiaWorld-Expo.
- Selling or distributing unauthorized merchandise or other items is strictly prohibited within AsiaWorld-Expo premises.