GLAY ARENA TOUR 2018 SPRINGDELICS in Hong Kong
After a five-year time, the Japanese legendary rock group GLAY will once again route to Hong Kong and stun the fans with their captivating live performance. "GLAY ARENA TOUR 2018 SPRINGDELICS IN HONG KONG" will be proudly presented on March 24, 2018 (Saturday) at Hall 10, AsiaWorld-Expo, arousing immense anticipation and interest amongst fans and music lovers in town!
This internationally renowned rock group was formed in 1988, and as today, GLAY is composed by TAKURO (leader, guitar and keyboard), TERU (vocal), HISASHI (guitar) and JIRO (bass). Since their official debut in 1994, GLAY has released numerous great hits, including their masterpieces like "Winter, again", "However" and "Temptation”, which entirely implemented their profound influence in Japanese rock music development.
Since 2018 is the 30th anniversary of GLAY, the members previously kicked off their "SUMMERDELICS" tour. By routing to various cities, GLAY could celebrate this meaningful milestone with fans all over the world. Not only the show received excellent word of mouth in all other cities, the tickets were also promptly snapped up by fans, once again proving "SUMMERDELICS" as a show that music lovers should never miss!
- 24 March 2018 (Sat) 8:00 PM
Arrangement for all
- Audiences are encouraged not to bring bags to the concert. Express entry lines are available for audiences not carrying bags.
- All audiences are required to go through handheld metal detector checking before entering the event hall.
- All audiences are required to wear a security wristband for crowd and contingency management.
- For audience who would like to re-enter the venue, please present the token, together with the original concert admission ticket and wristband to our security staff. All three items are needed when re-entering and only the same person would allow for each token, concert ticket and wristband. AWE reserves the right to add or revise the admission procedures.
The arrangement above will be subject to change as the case may be. AsiaWorld-Expo Management Ltd. reserves the right to amend the arrangement without prior notice.
Seated: $1280 / $880 / $480
Public sales starts from from 18 January 2018 at 10am at www.cityline.com,Telephone booking hotline at (852)2111-5333 and at Tom Lee, AsiaWorld-Expo, HMV Causeway Bay and MacPherson Box Office.
For your own safety and that of other audience:
- Unauthorised photography, filming or recording is strictly prohibited in the event hall. Bag searches will be conducted prior to entering the event hall. Bags bigger than the dimensions of 38 cm X 30 cm X 20 cm (15 inches X 12 inches X 8 inches) as well as all professional cameras, video/ voice recorders, stools, folded chairs are not allowed in the event hall. Please place restricted article(s) at the Concierge or self-service lockers at the Ground Floor Level.
- For safety reason, selfie stick is prohibited in AsiaWorld-Expo;
- Age limit: 3 or above;
- Smoking is prohibited in AsiaWorld-Expo;
- No outside food and beverage is allowed in AsiaWorld-Expo;
- No glass bottles are allowed inside the event hall;
- Selling or distributing unauthorized merchandise or other items is strictly prohibited within AsiaWorld-Expo premises;
- No standing on chairs;
- No fireworks, pyro and laser device allowed;
- No ticket scalping.