iKON 2018 CONTINUE TOUR IN HONG KONG
Formed by YG Entertainment in 2015, iKON debuted with their studio album WELCOME BACK. The album atop the South Korean Gaon Album Chart which was a commercially success, which lead the group to win several best new artists awards major Asia awards, including Mnet Asian Music Awards [MAMA] and QQ Music Awards.
Members of iKON worked hard this year in and out of Korea, including both group and individual activities. iKON made appearance in their first group reality program, JTBC’s “iKONIC PICNIC, which aired its last episode on December 10th which iKON showed unexpected charms in the Show.
iKON 2018 CONTINUE TOUR kicked off in Seoul at the Olympic Gymnastics Area on August 18th and will take stops in Taipei, Kuala Lumpur, Bangkok, Singapore, Manila, Jakarta, and Hong Kong will be last stop in Asia.
[iKON 2018 CONTINUE TOUR IN HONG KONG] promoted by Applewood and Moonraker, will be held on November 25th 2018 Sunday 7pm in the AsiaWorld-Expo Arena in Hong Kong. Tickets will be on sale from 10am September 28th onward available at online (www.cityline.com) and will available at Tom Lee Music Stores, AsiaWorld-Expo and MacPherson Stadium from 29 Sep (Sat) onwards.
- 25 November 2018 (Sun) 7:00 PM
Arrangement for all
- Audiences are encouraged not to bring bags to the concert. Express entry lines are available for audiences not carrying bags.
- All audiences are required to go through handheld metal detector checking before entering the event hall.
- All audiences are required to wear a security wristband for crowd and contingency management.
- For audience who would like to re-enter the venue, please present the token, together with the original concert admission ticket and wristband to our security staff. All three items are needed when re-entering and only the same person would allow for each token, concert ticket and wristband. AWE reserves the right to add or revise the admission procedures.
Arrangement for Standing Zone
The order of admission to the Standing Zone is based on the designated queuing number as printed on the ticket and the confirmation email. This queuing number is automatically generated by the system after each successful transaction.
Holding Area for the Standing Zone ticket holders opens 4 hours before show time. Standing zone ticket holders should queue up at the Holding Area according to both the ZONE/SECTION and the sequence of queuing number as printed on the ticket.
Admission to the concert hall starts 2 hours before show time (subject to change based on actual situation) and Standing Zone ticket holders in the Holding Area will be admitted according to the queuing number.
The queuing number on the ticket will no longer be valid once the admission to concert hall commences. Standing Zone ticket holders who arrive after the commencement of admission would be required to enter the concert hall after all the tickets holders within the Holding Area have been admitted.
The arrangement above will be subject to change as the case may be. AsiaWorld-Expo Management Ltd. reserves the right to amend the arrangement without prior notice.
Standing: $1880 (VIP) / $1580
Seated: $1580 / $1280 / $1080 / $880 / $680
Seated with Restricted View: $1280
(Public sale starts from 28 September 2018, 10:00am onwards): Tickets are only available at Cityline booking hotline and website. For booking, please call (852)2111-5333 or visit www.cityline.com
After 28 September 2018, unsold tickets are also available at all Cityline outlets.
For your own safety and that of other audience:
- Unauthorised photography, filming or recording is strictly prohibited in the event hall. Bag searches will be conducted prior to entering the event hall. Bags bigger than the dimensions of 38 cm X 30 cm X 20 cm (15 inches X 12 inches X 8 inches) as well as all professional cameras, video/ voice recorders, stools, folded chairs and long umbrella are not allowed in the event hall. Please place restricted article(s) at the Concierge or self-service lockers at the Ground Floor Level.
- For safety reason, selfie stick is prohibited in AsiaWorld-Expo;
- Age limit: 3 or above;
- Age limit for Standing zone: 12 or above and Height limit: 140cm or above
- Smoking is prohibited in AsiaWorld-Expo;
- No outside food and beverage is allowed in AsiaWorld-Expo;
- No glass bottles are allowed inside the event hall;
- Selling or distributing unauthorized merchandise or other items is strictly prohibited within AsiaWorld-Expo premises;
- No standing on chairs;
- No fireworks, pyro and laser device allowed;
- No ticket scalping.