IZ*ONE 1ST CONCERT [EYES ON ME] in HONG KONG
The Korean girl group IZ*ONE is having their first ever concert in Hong Kong! Rolemodel Entertainment Group Limited (REG) has just announced that IZ*ONE 1ST CONCERT [EYES ON ME] in HONG KONG will be held on Saturday, 13th July 2019 at AsiaWorld-Expo, Hall 10. Tickets priced at HKD 1,588 (VIP) / 1,088 / 788 / 488 and all HKD 1,588 VIP ticketholders are entitled to join either the Hi-Touch session or the send-off session and all ticketholders stand a chance to win the autographed poster of IZ*ONE.
IZ*ONE consists of 12 members and they are JANG WON YOUNG, MIYAWAKI SAKURA, JO YU RI, CHOI YE NA, AN YU JIN, YABUKI NAKO, KWON EUN BI, KANG HYE WON, HONDA HITOMI, KIM CHAE WON, KIM MIN JU and LEE CHAE YEON. The group was formed through the audition reality program PRODUCE 48 and had their debut on 29th October last year. The group will be having their limited promotion period for 2 and a half years.
IZ*ONE released their first mini album COLOR*IZ on the day they made their debut. Over 34,000 copies were sold on the release day of the album. They broke the record of the highest number of album sales on the first day of debut album from a girl group at that time. They also won the first place in Korean music shows M Countdown with their title song “La Vie en Rose”. IZ*ONE released their second mini album HEART*IZ on 1st April this year. More than 130,000 copies were sold in the first week of release, which renewed the record of album sales for the first week of release among the K-pop girl group. They also won seven No.1 awards in Korean music shows with their title song “Violeta”.
IZ*ONE won a number of new artist awards in several top awards ceremonies last year, including “Rookie of the Year - Music” from Asia Artist Awards, “Rookie of the Year - Album” from the 33rd Golden Disc Awards, “New Artist Award” from the 28th Seoul Music Awards, “New Artist of the Year” from the 8th Gaon Chart Music Awards, and also “Best New Female Artist” and “New Asian Artist” from 2018 Mnet Asian Music Awards.
IZ*ONE will bring their first ever concert tour IZ*ONE 1ST CONCERT [EYES ON ME] to Hong Kong this year. Fans will surely enjoy their awesome performance live in Hong Kong.
- 13 July 2019 (Sat) 7:00 PM
Arrangement for Seating Zone
- Audiences are encouraged not to bring bags/backpacks to the event hall. Express Lanes for admission are available for audiences NOT carrying bags/backpacks.
- All audiences are required to go through handheld metal detector checking before entering the event hall (if applicable).
- For audience who would like to re-enter the venue, please present the re-entry token together with the original concert admission ticket to our admission staff. AWE reserves the right to amend the admission procedures from time to time.
The arrangement above will be subject to change based on the actual situation. AsiaWorld-Expo Management Ltd. reserves the right to amend the arrangement without prior notice.
Seated: $1588 (VIP) / $1088 / $788 / $488
(Public sale starts from 17 May 2019, 10:00am onwards): Tickets are only available at HK Ticketing booking hotline and website. For booking, please call (852) 31 288 288 or visit www.hkticketing.com.
After 17 May 2019, unsold tickets are also available at all HK Ticketing outlets.
- Unauthorised photography, filming or recording is strictly prohibited in the event hall. Bag searches will be conducted prior to entering the event hall. Bags bigger than the dimensions of 38 cm X 30 cm X 20 cm (i.e. 15 inches X 12 inches X 8 inches) as well as all professional cameras, video/voice recorders and stools/folded chairs are not allowed in the event hall. Please place restricted article(s) at the Concierge or self-service lockers at the Ground Floor Level.
- All tickets must purchase from official ticketing agents. Defaced, damaged, copied or otherwise altered tickets will not be entertained.
- All tickets are non-refundable or non-exchangeable. Each ticket admits one (1) person only, subject to any age restrictions set by the organiser.
- For safety reason, selfie stick is prohibited in AsiaWorld-Expo.
- Age limit: 3 or above.
- Smoking is prohibited in AsiaWorld-Expo.
- No outside food and beverage is allowed in AsiaWorld-Expo.
- No glass bottles, inflated objects that are lighter-than-air in any kinds of materials (i.e. balloons), hazardous materials , weapons, aerosol cans and any sharp objects is allowed inside the event hall.
- Possessing or using any illegal drugs is prohibited inside AsiaWorld-Expo.
- Selling or distributing unauthorized merchandise or other items is strictly prohibited within AsiaWorld-Expo.
- No standing on chairs.
- Possessing or using fireworks, pyro and laser device is prohibited.
- No remote-controlled aerial device or toy is allowed (e.g. model helicopters or drones).
- Performance may contain strong and strobe lighting and smoke, please inform any medical staff or security of AsiaWorld-Expo, if feeling unwell or any assistance is needed.
- No ticket scalping is allowed. AsiaWorld-Expo Management Limited and the event organiser reserve the right to void any ticket if it is used, resold, shared or used for any commercial purposes or association.
- Latecomers may only be admitted during a suitable break in the event. However, admittance is not guaranteed due to lateness.
- No animals are permitted in AsiaWorld-Expo except registered guide dogs upon obtaining prior written consent of AsiaWorld-Expo Management Limited.
- The ticket holder agrees to abide by the applicable rules and regulations of AsiaWorld-Expo, event organiser and the official ticketing agent, as amended from time to time without notice, and use of this ticket by the ticket holder shall be deemed as express acceptance of same.
- AsiaWorld-Expo Management Limited and the event organiser reserve the right to have the final decision in case of any disputes.
- If there is any inconsistency or ambiguity between the English version and the Chinese version of this Notice, the English version shall prevail.