JAMES BLUNT THE AFTERLOVE ASIA TOUR 2018
Britain’s Twitter all-star is back… James Blunt will release his fifth studio album,
‘The Afterlove’ on March 24th through Warner Music. The new album is the
follow-up to the multi-platinum selling ‘Moon Landing’.
James’ new single ‘Love Me Better’ is available to stream and download now.
The single shows Blunt in a new light, thanks in part to Ryan Tedder’s fresh and
modern pop production, and the lyrics combine a heartfelt poignancy along with
touches of Blunt’s classic, self-deprecating humour.
James worked with a wide range of talent when writing and recording ‘The
Afterlove’ including Ed Sheeran, Ryan Tedder, Amy Wadge (Ed Sheeran, Shannon
Saunders), Johnny McDaid (Example, Biffy Clyro), Stephan Moccio (Miley Cyrus,
The Weeknd) and MoZella (Miley Cyrus, One Direction).
James Blunt will also be embarking on a world tour – The Afterlove Tour. This is
the first tour for James following his extensive Moon Landing Tour, which saw
him perform over 140 shows across the world over the course of twelve months.
- 29 March 2018 (Thu) 8:00 PM
Arrangement for all
- Audiences are encouraged not to bring bags to the concert. Express entry lines are available for audiences not carrying bags.
- All audiences are required to go through handheld metal detector checking before entering the event hall.
- All audiences are required to wear a security wristband for crowd and contingency management.
- For audience who would like to re-enter the venue, please present the token, together with the original concert admission ticket and wristband to our security staff. All three items are needed when re-entering and only the same person would allow for each token, concert ticket and wristband. AWE reserves the right to add or revise the admission procedures.
The arrangement above will be subject to change as the case may be. AsiaWorld-Expo Management Ltd. reserves the right to amend the arrangement without prior notice.
Seated: $1080 / $880 / $680 / $480
(Public sale starts from 20 December 2017, 10:00am onwards): Tickets are now available from HK Ticketing (HK Ticketing's Box Offices, D‧Park, K11 Select & Tom Lee Music Stores). For booking, please call (852) 31 288 288 or visit www.hkticketing.com
For your own safety and that of other audience:
- Unauthorised photography, filming or recording is strictly prohibited in the event hall. Bag searches will be conducted prior to entering the event hall. Bags bigger than the dimensions of 38 cm X 30 cm X 20 cm (15 inches X 12 inches X 8 inches) as well as all professional cameras, video/ voice recorders, stools, folded chairs are not allowed in the event hall. Please place restricted article(s) at the Concierge or self-service lockers at the Ground Floor Level.
- For safety reason, selfie stick is prohibited in AsiaWorld-Expo;
- Age limit: 3 or above;
- Smoking is prohibited in AsiaWorld-Expo;
- No outside food and beverage is allowed in AsiaWorld-Expo;
- No glass bottles are allowed inside the event hall;
- Selling or distributing unauthorized merchandise or other items is strictly prohibited within AsiaWorld-Expo premises;
- No standing on chairs;
- No fireworks, pyro and laser device allowed;
- No ticket scalping.