JBJ 1st FAN MEETING IN HONG KONG "COME TRUE"
JBJ 1st Fan Meeting In Hong Kong “Come True”
Dubbed a “Miraculous Idol Group” by both the Korean media and fans alike, JBJ announced their first ever visit to Hong Kong, bringing <JBJ 1st Fan Meeting In Hong Kong “Come True”> to kick start the new year of 2018.
JBJ was dubbed a “Miraculous Idol Group” in Korea because members Taehyun, Kenta, Sanggyun, Longguo, Donghan, and Hyunbin participated in Season 2 of PRODUCE 101 and gathered huge support from fans. The fans then decided to create their own fan-wanted “dream group” by purchasing expensive billboard ads at the bustling Samseong Subway Station in Seoul and posting their wishes on hoping for the members to officially debut.
Having released their first mini album, JBJ reached more than 3 million hits within the first week of their release creating yet another miracle after miracle. Proving themselves as the next rising star, they further began to hold a series of oversea fan meetings starting November. Apart from choosing to spend the start of a New Year with their fans in Hong Kong, JBJ has also prepared many special gifts for their fans such as opportunities to attend the HI-TOUCH with JBJ, take group photos, win artist polaroid selfies, autographed CDs and signed posters. All attendees will receive a free poster too.
Don’t miss the chance to create an everlasting memory with JBJ!
Tickets for <JBJ 1st Fan Meeting In Hong Kong “Come True”> will go on sale 10am 29th November 2017 via HK Ticketing.
- 06 January 2018 (Sat) 7:00 PM
Arrangement for all
- Audiences are encouraged not to bring bags to the concert. Express entry lines are available for audiences not carrying bags.
- All audiences are required to go through handheld metal detector checking before entering the event hall.
- All audiences are required to wear a security wristband for crowd and contingency management.
- For audience who would like to re-enter the venue, please present the token, together with the original concert admission ticket and wristband to our security staff. All three items are needed when re-entering and only the same person would allow for each token, concert ticket and wristband. AWE reserves the right to add or revise the admission procedures.
The arrangement above will be subject to change as the case may be. AsiaWorld-Expo Management Ltd. reserves the right to amend the arrangement without prior notice.
Seated: $1280 / $880 / $680
(Public sale starts from 29 November 2017, 10:00am onwards): Tickets are now available from HK Ticketing (HK Ticketing's Box Offices, D‧Park, K11 Select & Tom Lee Music Stores). For booking, please call (852) 31 288 288 or visit www.hkticketing.com
For your own safety and that of other audience:
- Unauthorised photography, filming or recording is strictly prohibited in the event hall. Bag searches will be conducted prior to entering the event hall. Bags bigger than the dimensions of 38 cm X 30 cm X 20 cm (15 inches X 12 inches X 8 inches) as well as all professional cameras, video/ voice recorders, stools, folded chairs are not allowed in the event hall. Please place restricted article(s) at the Concierge or self-service lockers at the Ground Floor Level.
- For safety reason, selfie stick is prohibited in AsiaWorld-Expo;
- Age limit: 6 or above;
- Smoking is prohibited in AsiaWorld-Expo;
- No outside food and beverage is allowed in AsiaWorld-Expo;
- No glass bottles are allowed inside the event hall;
- Selling or distributing unauthorized merchandise or other items is strictly prohibited within AsiaWorld-Expo premises;
- No standing on chairs;
- No fireworks, pyro and laser device allowed;
- No ticket scalping.