JESSIE J THE R.O.S.E. TOUR HONG KONG
London-born singer-songwriter Jessie J started her career by penning hits for Alicia Keys, Christina Aguilera, Miley Cyrus and Justin Timberlake. She claimed her own pop stardom with the UK No.1 hit “Price Tag,” taken from her Platinum-selling debut Who You Are.
Seven years after dropping her debut and winning the prestigious Critics’ Choice prize at the BRIT Awards, Jessie J unveils an epic four-part rollout for her anxiously awaited fourth full-length release R.O.S.E. The title is an acronym for realizations, obsessions, sex and empowerment—all topics that will be explored in song. “It’s crazy that it’s been 4 years since I released new music.” Jessie J says about upcoming release, “I have done so much growing in the last few years. You can hear it in the music, the songs on R.O.S.E. are simply me singing my diary in a melody. I am so grateful and happy that anyone who has been waiting for this record in full will finally have it.”
Jessie J first heralded R.O.S.E. with the single “Think About That,” singing an honest lyric giving her heartbeats an insight into her new feel and sound. Followed by the release of “Not My Ex” which has already reached 7 million Spotify streams and 20 million YouTube/VEVO views. In addition to working on the anticipated release, Jessie J also launched a sold out headline tour of intimate venues worldwide, and contributed “I Got You (I Feel Good)” to the Fifty Shades Freed Original Motion Picture soundtrack. Most recently she had tremendous success in China, joining the TV show SINGER - a singing competition where she performed each week in front of a television audience of 250 million with a grand finale viewership of a 1 billon. Not only was Jessie J the first international artist to ever compete alongside the biggest artists in Asia, but also the first to ever win.
- 22 September 2018 (Sat) 8:00 PM
Arrangement for all
- Audiences are encouraged not to bring bags to the concert. Express entry lines are available for audiences not carrying bags.
- All audiences are required to go through handheld metal detector checking before entering the event hall.
- All audiences are required to wear a security wristband for crowd and contingency management.
- For audience who would like to re-enter the venue, please present the token, together with the original concert admission ticket and wristband to our security staff. All three items are needed when re-entering and only the same person would allow for each token, concert ticket and wristband. AWE and the organiser reserve the right to add or revise the admission procedures.
For tickets purchased from ERAS
- Name on ticket must exactly match the attendee’s ID document. Failure to present matching ID document will result in denied admission to the event.
- Each ticket admits one person only. A valid ticket with ID document must be presented for admission. AsiaWorld-Expo Management Limited and the organiser will refuse entry to all persons that cannot provide both documents upon request.
- Do not fold across the QR Code. If you transfer your QR Code to a phone, make sure the QR Code can be shown with minimum size of 3cm x 3 cm.
- Once the QR code on an e-Ticket is scanned upon admission, a Wristband will be provided to the e-Ticket holder for exit and re-entry along with your ticket. Unauthorized duplication of this e-Ticket will result in your ejection from the Event. Unlawful resale (or attempted resale) is grounds for cancellation of your ticket without refund or compensation.
- Tickets sold are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
For tickets purchased from HK Ticketing
- Each ticket admits one person only. A valid ticket must be presented for admission.
- NO Replacement for any loss of Standing tickets.
AsiaWorld-Expo Management Limited and the organiser reserve the right of final decision in case of any disputes.
The arrangement above will be subject to change as the case may be. AsiaWorld-Expo Management Ltd. and the organiser reserve the right to amend the arrangement without prior notice.
Standing: $998 / $698
(Public sale starts from 6 July 2018, 10:00am onwards):
Tickets are now available from HK Ticketing (HK Ticketing's Box Offices, D‧Park, K11 Select & Tom Lee Music Stores). For booking, please call (852) 31 288 288 or visit https://premier.hkticketing.com
For your own safety and that of other audience:
- Unauthorised photography, filming or recording is strictly prohibited in the event hall. Bag searches will be conducted prior to entering the event hall. Bags bigger than the dimensions of 38 cm X 30 cm X 20 cm (15 inches X 12 inches X 8 inches) as well as all professional cameras, video/ voice recorders, stools, folded chairs and long umbrella are not allowed in the event hall. Please place restricted article(s) at the Concierge or self-service lockers at the Ground Floor Level.
- For safety reason, selfie stick is prohibited in AsiaWorld-Expo;
- Age limit for Standing zone: 12 or above and Height limit: 140cm or above
- Smoking is prohibited in AsiaWorld-Expo;
- No outside food and beverage is allowed in AsiaWorld-Expo;
- No glass bottles are allowed inside the event hall;
- Selling or distributing unauthorized merchandise or other items is strictly prohibited within AsiaWorld-Expo premises;
- No standing on chairs;
- No fireworks, pyro and laser device allowed;
- No ticket scalping.