JOKER XUE ＜SKYSCRAPER＞ WORLD TOUR IN HONG KONG
The talented Chinese singer-songwriter Joker Xue is finally bringing his Joker Xue <SKYSCRAPER> World Tour in Hong Kong on Sunday, 19 May 2019 at AsiaWorld-Expo, Arena. Tickets will go on sale from 10am Tuesday, 9 April 2019 via HK Ticketing.
Since 2005, Joker Xue has released a total of 9 albums with numerous singles including “Actor” (演員), ranked top of major music charts and swept different music awards. He has also won the annual ‘Best Male Singer’ award, which proved the love from his fans to him and his songs. The theme of this world tour is about his ideal “Skyscraper” (摩天大樓), reminding one not to be overwhelmed by desires nor forgotten their original passion when chasing one’s dream.
Having debuted for 13 years, Joker Xue has been going through ups and downs but still insisting to fight for his dream without forgetting his original passion in music. In 2017, his newly released album “The Crossing” (渡) was critically acclaimed. The singles “Animal World” (動物世界), “Noble” (髙尚) and “The Crossing” (渡) speedily and endlessly dominated the major music charts and won numerous music awards once they were released. In 2018, he continued to release several highly-rated hit singles, “Mute” (啞巴), “Reckless” (肆無忌憚) and “Skyscraper” (摩天大樓). All of the incredible responses helped reinforcing his reputation in the music industry as well as the spirit of his enchanting fans.
- 19 May 2019 (Sun) 8:00 PM
Arrangement for all
- Audiences are encouraged not to bring bags to the concert. Express entry lines are available for audiences not carrying bags.
- All audiences are required to go through handheld metal detector checking before entering the event hall.
- For audience who would like to re-enter the venue, please present the token, together with the original concert admission ticket to our security staff. All two items are needed when re-entering and only the same person would allow for each token and concert ticket. AWE reserves the right to add or revise the admission procedures.
The arrangement above will be subject to change as the case may be. AsiaWorld-Expo Management Ltd. reserves the right to amend the arrangement without prior notice.
Seated: $1097 / $897 / $597
(Public sale starts from 9 April 2019, 10:00am onwards)Tickets are now available from HK Ticketing (HK Ticketing's Box Offices, D‧Park, K11 Select & Tom Lee Music Stores). For booking, please call (852) 31 288 288 or visit www.hkticketing.com
For your own safety and that of other audience:
- Unauthorised photography, filming or recording is strictly prohibited in the event hall. Bag searches will be conducted prior to entering the event hall. Bags bigger than the dimensions of 38 cm X 30 cm X 20 cm (15 inches X 12 inches X 8 inches) as well as all professional cameras, video/ voice recorders, stools, folded chairs are not allowed in the event hall. Please place restricted article(s) at the Concierge or self-service lockers at the Ground Floor Level.
- For safety reason, selfie stick is prohibited in AsiaWorld-Expo;
- Age limit: 6 or above;
- Smoking is prohibited in AsiaWorld-Expo;
- No outside food and beverage is allowed in AsiaWorld-Expo;
- No glass bottles are allowed inside the event hall;
- Selling or distributing unauthorized merchandise or other items is strictly prohibited within AsiaWorld-Expo premises;
- No standing on chairs;
- No fireworks, pyro and laser device allowed;
- No ticket scalping.