KINGDOM HEARTS ORCHESTRA
From Hollywood to Westminster, from the Champs Elysée to the Marunouchi, the first official symphonic concert of KINGDOM HEARTS is set to enchant the world starting March 10, 2017 in Tokyo. Uniting the worlds and characters of FINAL FANTASY and Disney to create a brand new thrilling mythology, KINGDOM HEARTS follows the adventures of Sora, Goofy and Donald as they rescue their friends and the whole world. With two major games, KINGDOM HEARTS I and II, released on PlayStation 2 (and re-released in HD on PlayStation 3), and six spin off games over multiple platforms, the saga has touched millions of fans around the globe.
World class professional orchestra, such as the Tokyo Philarmonic Orchestra in Japan, will perform a selection of the best and most beloved music from the original soundtrack of the whole saga. The concert will feature more than 70 musicians on stage, with amazing HD video cinematics supervised by director Tetsuya Nomura himself. It will premiere in Tokyo on March 10, 2017, and tour the world henceforth. The long awaited official orchestral concert is about to start, so prepare to unleash again the power of the Keyblades and don’t miss this new adventure and experience!
- 21 May 2017 (Sun) 4:00 PM
VIP Package: $1380 (Eligible to attend Meet & Greet session with composer Yoko Shimomura: One sign and one photo per person)
Seated: $680 / $480
(Public sale starts from 12 April 2017, 10:00am onwards): Tickets are available from HK Ticketing (HK Ticketing's Box Offices, D‧Park, K11 Select & Tom Lee Music Stores). For booking, please call (852) 31 288 288 or visit www.hkticketing.com
- All cameras, video and voice recorders are not allowed inside AsiaWorld-Expo, Hall 11;
- Unauthorised photography, filming and recording is prohibited at AsiaWorld-Expo;
- For safety reason, selfie stick is prohibited in AsiaWorld-Expo;
- Bag search / security check will be conducted before entering AsiaWorld-Expo, Hall 11;
- Bags / articles of size over 12" X 15" or restricted items including stools / folded chairs are not allowed;
- Age limit: 6 or above;
- Smoking is prohibited at AsiaWorld-Expo;
- No outside food and beverage is allowed at AsiaWorld-Expo;
- No glass bottles are allowed inside AsiaWorld-Expo, Hall 11;
- To avoid causing disturbance to other visitors, stools and chairs are prohibited in AsiaWorld-Expo;
- Selling or distributing unauthorized merchandise or other items is strictly prohibited within AsiaWorld-Expo premises.