2018 Longines Masters of Hong Kong
« WE RIDE THE WORLD »
The Longines Masters continues its journey across continents in Hong Kong.
After Paris and before New York, the Asian leg of the Longines Masters Series, the Grand Slam of Indoor Show Jumping, will take place from 9th to 11th February 2018 at AsiaWorld-Expo.
Now in its sixth edition, the Longines Masters of Hong Kong has become an integral part of the region's social and cultural calendar, combining heart-pounding competition by the world's top showjumping riders and horses with world-class entertainment, fashion, art and gastronomy.
BE PART OF A UNIQUE EXPERIENCE
The Longines Masters of Hong Kong, Gold Award Winner of the ‘Best Live Experience at a Professional Sport Event’ at SPIA 2016), is one of the most prestigious equestrian events in the world that brings together decision-makers, VIPs and the world’s 30 best riders.
Entertainment for everyone in the Prestige Village
Explore the Prestige Village between and after competitions. Get a chance to see true masters of show jumping warmup in the paddock, and to meet the riders through autograph sessions. Enjoy luxury shopping from exclusive international brands, live bands in the F&B area, educational experiences and family friendly activities in the kids club and much more.
Unforgettable nightlife and after-parties
The night does not end when competitions are over. The bar and lounge area stay open long into the night for glittering after-parties with exclusive DJ sets!
Exquisite VIP experience at the Masters Club
Enjoy the exclusivity of the Masters Club at our VIP tables or in the Premium Lounge and savour an outstanding gourmet experience by renowned Chef with unrivalled views over the main arena.
The Asia Horse Week, The annual Asian Equestrian Rendez-Vous
EEM presents the inaugural edition of the 2018 Asia Horse Week to be held alongside the Longines Masters of Hong Kong from 8th to 9th February 2018.
The Asia Horse Week is designed to be the annual meeting point for the Equestrian industry and community. This unique rendez-vous where ‘East meets West’ is the perfect forum to share experiences and exchange knowledge.
Event Dates and Times
- 09 February 2018 (Fri) 1:00 PM
- 09 February 2018 (Fri) 6:00 PM
- 10 February 2018 (Sat) 9:00 AM
- 10 February 2018 (Sat) 6:00 PM
- 11 February 2018 (Sun) 9:00 AM
Public sales starts from from 1 November 2017 at 10am at www.cityline.com,Telephone booking hotline at (852)2111-5333 and at Tom Lee, AsiaWorld-Expo, HMV Causeway Bay and MacPherson Box Office.
For your own safety and that of other audience:
- Unauthorised photography, filming and recording is prohibited at AsiaWorld-Expo
- One person per ticket
- Free admission for children aged 2 or below when accompanied by an adult, without occupying any seats
- Flash photography is not permitted
- For safety reason, selfie stick is prohibited in AsiaWorld-Expo;
- For your own safety, do not touch the horses and please keep a minimum distance of 1m from the horses
- Smoking is prohibited at AsiaWorld-Expo
- No outside food and beverage is allowed in AsiaWorld-Expo
- No glass bottles are allowed inside the event hall;
- Selling or distributing unauthorized merchandise or other items is strictly prohibited within AsiaWorld-Expo premises;
- No standing on chairs;
- No fireworks, pyro and laser device allowed;
- No ticket scalping.