MUSIC BANK IN HONG KONG 2019
Fans will be thrilled to hear that KBS has announced that the highly anticipated 14th Music Bank World Tour will be taking place in Hong Kong this upcoming January. Broadcasted live to a worldwide audience, Music Bank is a popular weekly Korean music program from KBS (Korean Broadcasting System) and a huge driving force behind the K-Pop phenomenon, from debuting the rookies in the K-pop world to charting the leading K-pop hits. Music Bank has expanded its reach with successfully staged world tours in Asia, Europe and Latin America since 2011.
Organized by KBS and promoted in Hong Kong is the second stop in 7 years after the successful show in 2012. The audiences are in for an exciting concert with a star-studded lineup. Hosted by MC, Park Bo-Gum, the biggest music live show will kick off at AsiaWorld-Expo Arena on 19th January 2019 and features a power lineup including FTISLAND, AILEE, NU’EST W, SEVENTEEN, MONSTA X and TWICE.
- 19 January 2019 (Sat) 7:00 PM
This performance will be filmed and broadcasted later, audience acknowledge that they have been informed that they may be photographed and recorded as part of any media or/and broadcasting the performance.
Tickets purchased through Cityline are legitimate, subject to Cityline’s terms. If you purchase a ticket through any sources other than Cityline, Cityline cannot guarantee that ticket’s authenticity.
No professional camera and recording devices.
All copyrights of this performance are under the Organizer. Uploading any recordings from your personal mobile phone to your private social media account may be a copyright violation and cannot be used for commercial purposes.
Arrangement for all
- Audiences are encouraged not to bring bags to the concert. Express entry lines are available for audiences not carrying bags.
- All audiences are required to go through handheld metal detector checking before entering the event hall.
- All audiences are required to wear a security wristband for crowd and contingency management.
- For audience who would like to re-enter the venue, please present the token, together with the original concert admission ticket and wristband to our security staff. All three items are needed when re-entering and only the same person would allow for each token, concert ticket and wristband. AWE reserves the right to add or revise the admission procedures.
Arrangement for Standing Zone
The order of admission to the Standing Zone is based on the designated queuing number as printed on the ticket and the confirmation email. This queuing number is automatically generated by the system after each successful transaction.
Holding Area for the Standing Zone ticket holders opens 4 hours before show time. Standing zone ticket holders should queue up at the Holding Area according to both the ZONE/SECTION and the sequence of queuing number as printed on the ticket.
Admission to the concert hall starts 2 hours before show time (subject to change based on actual situation) and Standing Zone ticket holders in the Holding Area will be admitted according to the queuing number.
The queuing number on the ticket will no longer be valid once the admission to concert hall commences. Standing Zone ticket holders who arrive after the commencement of admission would be required to enter the concert hall after all the tickets holders within the Holding Area have been admitted.
The arrangement above will be subject to change as the case may be. AsiaWorld-Expo Management Ltd. reserves the right to amend the arrangement without prior notice.
Seated: $1580 / $1280 / $880 / $480
Standing: $1580 / $1080
(Public sale starts from 19 November 2018, 10:00am onwards): Tickets are only available at Cityline booking hotline and website. For booking, please call (852)2111-5333 or visit www.cityline.com
After 19 November 2018, unsold tickets are also available at all Cityline outlets.
For your own safety and that of other audience:
- Unauthorised photography, filming or recording is strictly prohibited in the event hall. Bag searches will be conducted prior to entering the event hall. Bags bigger than the dimensions of 38 cm X 30 cm X 20 cm (15 inches X 12 inches X 8 inches) as well as all professional cameras, video/ voice recorders, stools, folded chairs and long umbrella are not allowed in the event hall. Please place restricted article(s) at the Concierge or self-service lockers at the Ground Floor Level.
- For safety reason, selfie stick is prohibited in AsiaWorld-Expo;
- Age limit: 12 or above;
- Age limit for Standing zone: 12 or above and Height limit: 140cm or above
- Smoking is prohibited in AsiaWorld-Expo;
- No outside food and beverage is allowed in AsiaWorld-Expo;
- No glass bottles are allowed inside the event hall;
- Selling or distributing unauthorized merchandise or other items is strictly prohibited within AsiaWorld-Expo premises;
- No standing on chairs;
- No fireworks, pyro and laser device allowed;
- No ticket scalping.