The 1975 Live in Hong Kong
Big Winners of 2019 Brit Awards, the 1975, have just taken home two significant awards for “Best British Group” and “Album of the Year”, are coming back to Hong Kong again this September since their last show in 2015. Presented by Awake Ltd, The 1975 Live in Hong Kong will be held at AsiaWorld-Expo, Hall 2 on Sunday, 8 September 2019.
The 1975, the Manchester indie/alternative outfit, consisting of lead vocalist and rhythm guitarist Matthew ‘Matty’ Healy, lead guitarist Adam Hann, bassist Ross MacDonald and drummer George Daniel, have been making huge waves since their debut concert here in 2014.
Their most recent album, 2018’s ‘A Brief Inquiry into Online Relationships’ landed them their third UK #1 album and garnered massive critical acclaim. NME awarded the album a perfect score of five stars out of five - "Clever and profound, funny and light, serious and heartbreaking, painfully modern and classic-sounding all at the same time, ‘A Brief Inquiry into Online Relationships’ is a game-changing album, one that challenges The 1975's peers - if, indeed, there are any - to raise their game." Pitchfork also awarded the album its coveted “Best New Music” tag, while Time magazine considered it one of the Top 10 Albums of 2018. The New York Times awarded ‘Love It if We Made It’ “Song of the Year”.
The 1975 have also cemented themselves as one of the most exciting acts to catch live with stops on the major music festival circuit ahead, including headlining Reading and Leeds Festivals.
Presented by Awake Ltd, The 1975 Live in Hong Kong will definitely be an unforgettable evening of live show that fans should never miss.
- 08 September 2019 (Sun) 8:00 PM
Arrangement for all
- Audiences are encouraged not to bring bags to the concert. Express entry lines are available for audiences not carrying bags.
- All audiences are required to go through handheld metal detector checking before entering the event hall.
- All audiences are required to wear a security wristband for crowd and contingency management.
- For audience who would like to re-enter the venue, please present the token, together with the original concert admission ticket and wristband to our security staff. All three items are needed when re-entering and only the same person would allow for each token, concert ticket and wristband. AWE reserves the right to add or revise the admission procedures.
Arrangement for Standing Zone
The order of admission to the Standing Zone is based on the designated queuing number as printed on the ticket and the confirmation email. This queuing number is automatically generated by the system after each successful transaction.
Holding Area for the Standing Zone ticket holders opens 4 hours before show time. Standing zone ticket holders should queue up at the Holding Area according to both the ZONE/SECTION and the sequence of queuing number as printed on the ticket.
Admission to the concert hall starts 2 hours before show time (subject to change based on actual situation) and Standing Zone ticket holders in the Holding Area will be admitted according to the queuing number.
The queuing number on the ticket will no longer be valid once the admission to concert hall commences. Standing Zone ticket holders who arrive after the commencement of admission would be required to enter the concert hall after all the tickets holders within the Holding Area have been admitted.
The arrangement above will be subject to change as the case may be. AsiaWorld-Expo Management Ltd. reserves the right to amend the arrangement without prior notice.
Standing: $1188 / $988
Public sale starts from 11 March 2019, 10:00am onwards:
Tickets are only available at Cityline booking hotline and website. For booking, please call (852)2111-5333 or visit www.cityline.com
After 11 March 2019, unsold tickets are also available at all Cityine outlets.
For your own safety and that of other audience:
- Unauthorised photography, filming or recording is strictly prohibited in the event hall. Bag searches will be conducted prior to entering the event hall. Bags bigger than the dimensions of 38 cm X 30 cm X 20 cm (15 inches X 12 inches X 8 inches) as well as all professional cameras, video/ voice recorders, stools, folded chairs and long umbrella are not allowed in the event hall. Please place restricted article(s) at the Concierge or self-service lockers at the Ground Floor Level.
- For safety reason, selfie stick is prohibited in AsiaWorld-Expo;
- Age limit for Standing zone: 12 or above and Height limit: 140cm or above
- Smoking is prohibited in AsiaWorld-Expo;
- No outside food and beverage is allowed in AsiaWorld-Expo;
- No glass bottles are allowed inside the event hall;
- Selling or distributing unauthorized merchandise or other items is strictly prohibited within AsiaWorld-Expo premises;
- No standing on chairs;
- No fireworks, pyro and laser device allowed;
- No ticket scalping.