The Killers Live in Hong Kong
Lushington Entertainments is thrilled to announce THE KILLERS will return to perform live in Hong Kong on 19 September 2018 (Wednesday) at the Arena, AsiaWorld-Expo. The American rock band will perform tracks from their latest album Wonderful Wonderful and hit songs. They last performed in Hong Kong in 2013.
The Killers’ debut album, Hot Fuss, was released in 2004 to worldwide acclaim. The album contained the now-classic singles “Mr. Brightside” and “Somebody Told Me,” in addition to the anthemic “All These Things That I’ve Done,” which has since been referenced by the likes of U2 and Coldplay. The band has gone on to receive countless accolades for their artistic achievement, including multiple Brit Awards, Grammy nominations, American Music Award nominations, MTV Video Music Awards, NME Awards and more.
The Killers released Battle Born in September 2012, expanding their world tour into countries they’ve never visited before, and went on, in 2013, to achieve a feat only dreamed of by most, performing a sold out show at the world-renowned Wembley Stadium, one of the most monumental and significant shows of their career.
The band, who have sold over twenty-five million albums worldwide, and headlined all of the world’s top festivals, released their newest studio album, Wonderful Wonderful, in September 2017, where it landed at No. 1 on the Billboard Top 200 chart the week of its release, as well as topping the charts in the U.K., Mexico, and Australia. The album gave the band a record-breaking fifth consecutive number one in the U.K.
The Killers’ recent tour dates in Europe, North America and Australia have been widely hailed as those of a truly world class band at the very top of their game, and with an enviable back catalogue that includes Mr Brightside, Somebody Told Me, When You Were Young, Human and most recent hits, The Man and Run For Cover, fans truly are in for an incredible show when the group returns to Hong Kong.
- 19 September 2018 (Wed) 8:00 PM
Arrangement for all
- Audiences are encouraged not to bring bags to the concert. Express entry lines are available for audiences not carrying bags.
- All audiences are required to go through handheld metal detector checking before entering the event hall.
- All audiences are required to wear a security wristband for crowd and contingency management.
- For audience who would like to re-enter the venue, please present the token, together with the original concert admission ticket and wristband to our security staff. All three items are needed when re-entering and only the same person would allow for each token, concert ticket and wristband. AWE reserves the right to add or revise the admission procedures.
For tickets purchased from ERAS
- Name on ticket must exactly match the attendee’s ID document. Failure to present matching ID document will result in denied admission to the event.
- Each ticket admits one person only. A valid ticket with ID document must be presented for admission. AsiaWorld-Expo Management Limited will refuse entry to all persons that cannot provide both documents upon request.
- Do not fold across the QR Code. If you transfer your QR Code to a phone, make sure the QR Code can be shown with minimum size of 3cm x 3 cm.
- Once the QR code on an e-Ticket is scanned upon admission, a Wristband will be provided to the e-Ticket holder for exit and re-entry along with your ticket. Unauthorized duplication of this e-Ticket will result in your ejection from the Event. Unlawful resale (or attempted resale) is grounds for cancellation of your ticket without refund or compensation.
- Tickets sold are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
For tickets purchased from HK Ticketing
- Each ticket admits one person only. A valid ticket must be presented for admission.
- NO Replacement for any loss of Standing tickets.
AsiaWorld-Expo Management Limited reserves the right of final decision in case of any disputes.
The arrangement above will be subject to change as the case may be. AsiaWorld-Expo Management Ltd. reserves the right to amend the arrangement without prior notice.
*Each wheelchair patron can be accompanied by one minder. (Parking location is subjected to final arrangement of the venue on show day)
(Public sale starts from 25 May 2018, 10:00am onwards):
Tickets are now available from HK Ticketing (HK Ticketing's Box Offices, D‧Park, K11 Select & Tom Lee Music Stores) and ERAS.
For HK Ticketing's booking, please call (852) 31 288 288 or visit www.hkticketing.com.
For ERAS's booking, please visit www.eraslive.com/tickets/home.
For your own safety and that of other audience:
- Unauthorised photography, filming or recording is strictly prohibited in the event hall. Bag searches will be conducted prior to entering the event hall. Bags bigger than the dimensions of 38 cm X 30 cm X 20 cm (15 inches X 12 inches X 8 inches) as well as all professional cameras, video/ voice recorders, stools, folded chairs and long umbrella are not allowed in the event hall. Please place restricted article(s) at the Concierge or self-service lockers at the Ground Floor Level.
- For safety reason, selfie stick is prohibited in AsiaWorld-Expo;
- Age limit for Standing zone: 12 or above and Height limit: 140cm or above
- Smoking is prohibited in AsiaWorld-Expo;
- No outside food and beverage is allowed in AsiaWorld-Expo;
- Glass/ plastic bottles and canned drinks are not allowed inside the performing venue. Strictly no professional or long lens cameras, selfie sticks or tablets allowed. A bag search may be conducted;
- Selling or distributing unauthorized merchandise or other items is strictly prohibited within AsiaWorld-Expo premises;
- No standing on chairs;
- No fireworks, pyro and laser device allowed;
- No ticket scalping.