ZEDD ECHO TOUR 2018 LIVE IN HONG KONG (show time rescheduled to 8 P.M.)
Anton Igorevich Zaslavski , better known by his stage name Zedd, is a Russian-German record producer, DJ, musician, multi-instrumentalist and songwriter. By 2010 he’d won two Beatport remix contests and soon started drawing rave reviews for his remixes of tracks by the likes of Skrillex, The Black Eyed Peas, Fatboy Slim, and Lady Gaga.
One of his best-known productions is “Stay”, teamed up with Alessia Cara and landed his first #1 at Top 40 Radio in the U.S. Zedd released his debut album Clarity after signing with Interscope Records in 2012 — the same year he found himself featured in the New York Times, who praised him as an EDM prodigy and noted that “his talent is extraordinary.” The albums’ title track “Clarity" shot to No. 2 on Top 40, nabbed a Grammy Award, and sold 2.6 million copies. It racked up more than 400 million streams and won the 2014 MTV Clubland Video Music Award.
For "True Colors” in 2015, the album was a resounding success, debuting at No. 4 on the Billboard Top 200 Albums chart, No. 1 on the Dance/Electronic Albums chart, and in the Top 10 in eight countries worldwide. True Colors also earned Zedd a 2016 Billboard Music Award for “Best Dance Album.” Its lead single “I Want You to Know” (feat. Selena Gomez) spent four weeks at No. 1 on Billboard’s Hot Dance/Electronic Songs chart and has been certified Platinum.
- 31 March 2018 (Sat) 8:00 PM
Admission Arrangement for all
- Audiences are encouraged not to bring bags to the concert. Express entry lines are available for audiences not carrying bags.
- All audiences are required to go through handheld metal detector checking before entering the event hall.
- All audiences are required to wear a security wristband for crowd and contingency management.
- For audience who would like to re-enter the venue, please present the token, together with the original concert admission ticket and wristband to our security staff. All three items are needed when re-entering and only the same person would allow for each token, concert ticket and wristband. AWE reserves the right to add or revise the admission procedures.
Arrangement for Standing Zone
The order of admission to the Standing Zone is based on the designated queuing number as printed on the ticket and the confirmation email. This queuing number is automatically generated by the system after each successful transaction.
Holding Area for the Standing Zone ticket holders opens 4 hours before show time. Standing zone ticket holders should queue up at the Holding Area (Hall 10) according to both the ZONE/SECTION and the sequence of queuing number as printed on the ticket.
Admission to the concert hall starts 1.5 hours before show time (subject to change based on actual situation) and Standing Zone ticket holders in the Holding Area will be admitted according to the queuing number.
The queuing number on the ticket will no longer be valid once the admission to concert hall commences. Standing Zone ticket holders who arrive after the commencement of admission would be required to enter the concert hall after all the tickets holders within the Holding Area have been admitted.
The arrangement above will be subject to change as the case may be. AsiaWorld-Expo Management Ltd. reserves the right to amend the arrangement without prior notice.
VIP zone: Corporate
Standing: Ultra Early Bird: $400 / Early Bird: $550 / Standard: $750
(Public sale starts from 22 December 2017, 10:00am onwards): Tickets are now available from HK Ticketing (HK Ticketing's Box Offices, D‧Park, K11 Select & Tom Lee Music Stores). For booking, please call (852) 31 288 288 or visit www.hkticketing.com
As per organizer's request, anyone who breaks these rules can be refused entry or be asked to leave the site with no refund. Bag search is required - refusal will result in no admittance.
- Unauthorised photography, filming or recording is strictly prohibited in the event hall. Bag searches will be conducted prior to entering the event hall. Bags bigger than the dimensions of 38 cm X 30 cm X 20 cm (15 inches X 12 inches X 8 inches) as well as all professional cameras, video/ voice recorders, stools, folded chairs and long umbrella are not allowed in the event hall. Please place restricted article(s) at the Concierge or self-service lockers at the Ground Floor Level.
- For safety reason, selfie stick is prohibited in AsiaWorld-Expo;
- Age limit for Standing zone: 12 or above and Height limit: 140cm or above;
- Smoking is prohibited in AsiaWorld-Expo;
- No outside food and beverage is allowed in AsiaWorld-Expo;
- No glass bottles, weapons, projectiles, lighters and aerosol cans are allowed inside the event hall;
- Selling or distributing unauthorized merchandise or other items is strictly prohibited within AsiaWorld-Expo premises;
- No standing on chairs;
- No fireworks, pyro and laser device allowed;
- No ticket scalping;
- The programme information is for reference only. The organizer reserves the right to change programme information or schedule should unavoidable circumstances dictate;
- Regardless of price, maximum of 15 tickets are allowed to purchase per transaction;
- Each ticket admits one person only. A valid ticket must be presented for admission. The Organizer reserved the right to require the participant to produce a valid identification document;
- Unauthorized duplication of this Ticket may prevent your admittance to the Event. Unlawful resale (or attempted) is ground for seizure or cancellation without refund or compensation;
- NO Replacement for any loss of ticket and wristband;
- To avoid delays in entering the venue and to ensure an enjoyable experience, all ticket purchasers are recommended to pick up their tickets at any HK Ticketing's outlets prior to the show day;
- Please ensure earliest arrival as possible to the venue to allow for the process of full security search;
- All audiences are required to go through metal detector checking before entering the event hall;
- No drugs are allowed inside or outside the event hall;
- Zero tolerance policy to illegal substances and drugs. Anyone suspected or found in possession will be escorted from the grounds and handed over to the Hong Kong police. Officers will also be actively searching for offenders;
- Drink responsibly and in moderation;
- No drones;
- Medical room will be located at the venue, and will be clearly marked and visible from afar. Trained EMTs will be on-hand in these tents to address any and all medical incidents, and please don’t be afraid to stop by a medical room – even if you just have a question. Additionally, if you see anyone at the festival who appears to be in need of medical assistance, please inform a member of our medical or security team, or even help him/her find their way to the medical room;
- For other prohibited items, please refer to the venue web sites and ticketing information;
- In case of ticket disputes, the decision of Live Nation Electronic Asia shall be final;
- The organizer reserves the right to void the ticket if it is resold or used for any commercial purposes or association.