2017 IU Tour Concert "Palette" in Hong Kong
IU, one of the most talented and all rounded Korean artists who has been widely praised as “Korea national sister”, will make her comeback to Hong Kong in late November. “2017 IU Tour Concert “Palette” in Hong Kong” will be held on November 25 (Saturday) at Hall 10, AsiaWorld-Expo.
This year is the 9th anniversary since IU’s grand debut in 2008. Through “2017 IU Tour Concert “Palette” in Hong Kong”, the Hong Kong fans could enjoy a post-celebration with IU, as well as a soulful yet unforgettable night with IU’s healing music!
The “Palette” tour will be kicked off on November 3 in Busan, then IU will further visit Gwangju and Cheongju, and wrap up the tour with the two-day show in Seoul. With IU’s overwhelming love to the Hong Kong fans, Hong Kong will be the only overseas stage of the “Palette” tour, arousing huge interest amongst the music lovers in town!
Earlier in April, IU first kicked off her invincible comeback with the forth regular album <Palette>. IU’s collaboration with her artist friends have also contributed to the perfection of the album, which IU held hands with Oh Hyuk, the vocal of the independent band HyukOh, to present "Can’t Love You Anymore" and invited Kim Soo Hyun to make special appearance in "Ending Scene" MV. Among all, the collaboration with G-Dragon in the title song “Palette” created the most overwhelming response. IU took part in both the song composing and lyrics writing in “Palette”, whilst G-Dragon acted as the rap feat, thus leading to the great success with chart sweeping result!
Last month, IU further released her second cover album <A Flower Bookmark 2>, which was perfectly received by the market and once again achieved “ALL KILL” result on 7 major music charts including Melon, Naver Music and Mnet! Unlike her other albums, <A Flower Bookmark 2> features IU cover versions of nostalgic K-Pop songs popularized from 1980s to early 2000s. Not only it touches music lovers of all age, but also leads to immense anticipation of IU’s live performance in the upcoming Hong Kong show.
- 25 November 2017 (Sat) 8:00 PM
Arrangement for all
- Audiences are encouraged not to bring bags to the concert. Express entry lines are available for audiences not carrying bags.
- All audiences are required to go through handheld metal detector checking before entering the event hall.
- All audiences are required to wear a security wristband for crowd and contingency management.
- For audience who would like to re-enter the venue, please present the token, together with the original concert admission ticket and wristband to our security staff. All three items are needed when re-entering and only the same person would allow for each token, concert ticket and wristband. AWE reserves the right to add or revise the admission procedures.
The arrangement above will be subject to change as the case may be. AsiaWorld-Expo Management Ltd. reserves the right to amend the arrangement without prior notice.
Seated: $1480 / $1080 / $680
Public sales starts from from 25 October 2017 at 10am at www.cityline.com,Telephone booking hotline at (852)2111-5333 and at Tom Lee, AsiaWorld-Expo, HMV Causeway Bay and MacPherson Box Office.
For your own safety and that of other audience:
- Unauthorised photography, filming or recording is strictly prohibited in the event hall. Bag searches will be conducted prior to entering the event hall. Bags bigger than the dimensions of 38 cm X 30 cm X 20 cm (15 inches X 12 inches X 8 inches) as well as all professional cameras, video/ voice recorders, stools and folded chairs are not allowed in the event hall. Please place restricted article(s) at the Concierge or self-service lockers at the Ground Floor Level.
- For safety reason, selfie stick is prohibited in AsiaWorld-Expo;
- Age limit: 3 or above;
- Smoking is prohibited in AsiaWorld-Expo;
- No outside food and beverage is allowed in AsiaWorld-Expo;
- No glass bottles are allowed inside the event hall;
- Selling or distributing unauthorized merchandise or other items is strictly prohibited within AsiaWorld-Expo premises;
- No standing on chairs;
- No fireworks, pyro and laser device allowed;
- No ticket scalping.