2017 Mnet Asian Music Awards in Hong Kong Presented by Qoo10
2017 Mnet Asian Music Awards in Hong Kong ( 2017 MAMA in Hong Kong)
Audience can get one official light stick* before entering the event hall.
*If there is any dispute, the Event Promoter reserves the right to make the final decision.
The Mnet Asian Music Awards, Asia’s biggest music awards launched since 1999, comes back as the road to ‘MAMA WEEK’ – a one week tour throughout Vietnam, Japan and Hong Kong for seven days. With wider expansion and growth in size and volume, MAMA will highlight the incredible power of Asian music within the global music industry and show you culminating collabo stages of K-Pop artists, Asian stars and international celebrities. Experience Asia’s biggest music award this year in Hong Kong on December 1, 2017.
- 01 December 2017 (Fri) 7:00 PM
Admission Rules From Organizer
More details on: https://www.facebook.com/mama.mnet2017/posts/144179126232539
Arrangement for all
- Audiences are encouraged not to bring bags to the concert. Express entry lines are available for audiences not carrying bags.
- All audiences are required to go through handheld metal detector checking before entering the event hall.
- All audiences are required to wear a security wristband for crowd and contingency management.
- For audience who would like to re-enter the venue, please present the token, together with the original concert admission ticket and wristband to our security staff. All three items are needed when re-entering and only the same person would allow for each token, concert ticket and wristband. AWE reserves the right to add or revise the admission procedures.
Arrangement for Standing Zone
The order of admission to the Standing Zone is based on the designated queuing number as printed on the ticket and the confirmation email. This queuing number is automatically generated by the system after each successful transaction.
Holding Area for the Standing Zone ticket holders opens 3 hours before show time. Standing zone ticket holders should queue up at the Holding Area according to both the ZONE/SECTION and the sequence of queuing number as printed on the ticket.
Admission to the concert hall starts 2 hours before show time (subject to change based on actual situation) and Standing Zone ticket holders in the Holding Area will be admitted according to the queuing number.
The queuing number on the ticket will no longer be valid once the admission to concert hall commences. Standing Zone ticket holders who arrive after the commencement of admission would be required to enter the concert hall after all the tickets holders within the Holding Area have been admitted.
For Standing Ticket Holders of Music Awards who also purchased Red Carpet tickets, In view of the opening time and queuing arrangement for the Holding Area of Standing Ticket Holders, please note the queuing numbers as shown on the tickets of Music Awards will NOT be applicable if you attend the Red Carpet ceremony.
The arrangement above will be subject to change as the case may be. AsiaWorld-Expo Management Ltd. reserves the right to amend the arrangement without prior notice.
Seated: $2088 / $1888 / $1688 / $1288 / $888
Seated with Restricted View: $2088 / $1888
(Public sale starts from 3 November 2017, 10:00am onwards): Tickets are only available at HK Ticketing booking hotline and website. For booking, please call (852) 31 288 288 or visit www.hkticketing.com.
After 3 November 2017, unsold tickets are also available at all HK Ticketing outlets.
For your own safety and that of other audience:
- Unauthorised photography, filming or recording is strictly prohibited in the event hall.
- Stools, folded chairs and long umbrella are not allowed in the event hall. Please place restricted article(s) at the Concierge or self-service lockers at the Ground Floor Level.
- For safety reason, selfie stick is prohibited in AsiaWorld-Expo;
- Age limit: 3 or above;
- Age limit for Standing zone: 12 or above and Height limit: 140cm or above
- Smoking is prohibited in AsiaWorld-Expo;
- Selling or distributing unauthorized merchandise or other items is strictly prohibited within AsiaWorld-Expo premises;
- No standing on chairs;
- No fireworks, pyro and laser device allowed;
- No ticket scalping.