HILLSONG UNITED X YOUNG & FREE
Multi-platinum-selling, award-winning Hillsong United and the next generation of Hillsong music, Young & Free are coming together for the first time ever in “HILLSONG UNITED x YOUNG & FREE”. They will tour cities such as Seoul, Hong Kong, Taipei, Manila and Singapore.
Hillsong United, led by Joel Houston, is one of contemporary Christian music’s most influential bands. Since their formation in 1998, Hillsong United has created 16 albums. Their song “Oceans (Where Feet May Fail)” from the album Zion reached platinum status in the U.S. The group has toured for many years, packing out large venues like the Staples Centre in Los Angeles. In 2016, Hillsong United was named Top Christian Artist at the Billboard Music Awards. Their latest album, “Wonder”, released June 2017, hopes to re-awaken the innate sense of Wonder within the human being.
Joining Hillsong United on this tour is Hillsong Young & Free (Y&F). More than a label, Hillsong’s youth ministry, Y&F is the sound of the next generation of Hillsong music. Debuted in 2012, Y&F is a collective of young people who come together to make music for youth and young adults everywhere. With hearts to bring truth to this generation, they sing passionately of their belief grounded in the love, grace and freedom found in having a relationship with Jesus Christ. Their dream is that through the message they bring, people everywhere would discover the very reason that they were created. Their latest album, “Youth Revival Acoustic”, was released in February 2017.
- 09 June 2018 (Sat) 8:00 PM
Arrangement for all
- Audiences are encouraged not to bring bags to the concert. Express entry lines are available for audiences not carrying bags.
- All audiences are required to go through handheld metal detector checking before entering the event hall.
- All audiences are required to wear a security wristband for crowd and contingency management.
- For audience who would like to re-enter the venue, please present the token, together with the original concert admission ticket and wristband to our security staff. All three items are needed when re-entering and only the same person would allow for each token, concert ticket and wristband. AWE reserves the right to add or revise the admission procedures.
- Name on ticket must exactly match the attendee’s ID document. Failure to present matching ID document will result in denied admission to the event.
- Each ticket admits one person only. A valid ticket with ID document must be presented for admission. AsiaWorld-Expo Management Limited will refuse entry to all persons that cannot provide both documents upon request.
- Do not fold across the QR Code. If you transfer your QR Code to a phone, make sure the QR Code can be shown with minimum size of 3cm x 3 cm.
- Once the QR code on an e-Ticket is scanned upon admission, a Wristband will be provided to the e-Ticket holder for exit and re-entry along with your ticket. Unauthorized duplication of this e-Ticket will result in your ejection from the Event. Unlawful resale (or attempted resale) is grounds for cancellation of your ticket without refund or compensation.
- Tickets sold are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
AsiaWorld-Expo Management Limited and StubHub reserve the right of final decision in case of any disputes.
The arrangement above will be subject to change as the case may be. AsiaWorld-Expo Management Ltd. reserves the right to amend the arrangement without prior notice.
Seated: $780 / $580 / $380
(Public sale starts from 27 April 2018, 10:00am onwards):
Tickets are now available from ERAS. For booking, please visit www.eraslive.com/tickets/home
For your own safety and that of other audience:
- Unauthorised photography, filming or recording is strictly prohibited in the event hall. Bag searches will be conducted prior to entering the event hall. Bags bigger than the dimensions of 38 cm X 30 cm X 20 cm (15 inches X 12 inches X 8 inches) as well as all professional cameras, video/ voice recorders, stools, folded chairs and long umbrella are not allowed in the event hall. Please place restricted article(s) at the Concierge or self-service lockers at the Ground Floor Level.
- For safety reason, selfie stick is prohibited in AsiaWorld-Expo;
- Age limit: 3 or above;
- Age limit for Standing zone: 12 or above and Height limit: 140cm or above
- Smoking is prohibited in AsiaWorld-Expo;
- No outside food and beverage is allowed in AsiaWorld-Expo;
- No glass bottles are allowed inside the event hall;
- Selling or distributing unauthorized merchandise or other items is strictly prohibited within AsiaWorld-Expo premises;
- No standing on chairs;
- No fireworks, pyro and laser device allowed;
- No ticket scalping.