YourMum presents: The xx, Live in Hong Kong
Following their sold out, smash hit show in 2013, YourMum is overjoyed to present The xx’s return, live in Hong Kong, for their biggest ever show here on February 1st at AsiaWorld-Expo (Hall 5).
The xx are Romy Madley Croft, Oliver Sim and Jamie Smith. The London based trio have release three hugely acclaimed albums to date - the Mercury Music Prize winning debut xx and its follow up, Coexist - which have sold over 2.5 million copies between them. Since the release of Coexist, Jamie xx released his own debut solo album - 2015’s In Colour - which went on to become one of the year’s most critically and commercially successful electronic records. The group released their highly anticipated third LP I See You in January of this year, to both popular and critical acclaim.
After playing sold out shows (including holding the record for the longest run of sold-out shows in legendary venue the O2 Brixton Academy, earlier this year) and headlining festivals around the world (including their own curated Night + Day festival events in Lisbon, Berlin and London), The xx are returning to Asia for their biggest run of dates to date. Featuring a full production spectacular sound and lights show, do not miss this rare opportunity to catch one of the world’s most sought after acts, at the very top of their game.
- 01 February 2018 (Thu) 7:30 PM
Arrangement for all
- Audiences are encouraged not to bring bags to the concert. Express entry lines are available for audiences not carrying bags.
- All audiences are required to go through handheld metal detector checking before entering the event hall.
- All audiences are required to wear a security wristband for crowd and contingency management.
- For audience who would like to re-enter the venue, please present the token, together with the original concert admission ticket and wristband to our security staff. All three items are needed when re-entering and only the same person would allow for each token, concert ticket and wristband. AWE reserves the right to add or revise the admission procedures.
Arrangement for Standing Zone
The order of admission to the Standing Zone is based on the designated queuing number as printed on the ticket and the confirmation email. This queuing number is automatically generated by the system after each successful transaction.
Holding Area for the Standing Zone ticket holders opens 4 hours before show time. Standing zone ticket holders should queue up at the Holding Area according to both the ZONE/SECTION and the sequence of queuing number as printed on the ticket.
Admission to the concert hall starts 2 hours before show time (subject to change based on actual situation) and Standing Zone ticket holders in the Holding Area will be admitted according to the queuing number.
The queuing number on the ticket will no longer be valid once the admission to concert hall commences. Standing Zone ticket holders who arrive after the commencement of admission would be required to enter the concert hall after all the tickets holders within the Holding Area have been admitted.
The arrangement above will be subject to change as the case may be. AsiaWorld-Expo Management Ltd. reserves the right to amend the arrangement without prior notice.
Public sales starts from from 20 October 2017 at 10am at ticketflap.com/.
For your own safety and that of other audience:
- Unauthorised photography, filming or recording is strictly prohibited in the event hall. Bag searches will be conducted prior to entering the event hall. Bags bigger than the dimensions of 38 cm X 30 cm X 20 cm (15 inches X 12 inches X 8 inches) as well as all professional cameras, video/ voice recorders, stools, folded chairs and long umbrella are not allowed in the event hall. Please place restricted article(s) at the Concierge or self-service lockers at the Ground Floor Level.
- For safety reason, selfie stick is prohibited in AsiaWorld-Expo;
- Age limit for Standing zone: 12 or above and Height limit: 140cm or above
- Smoking is prohibited in AsiaWorld-Expo;
- No outside food and beverage is allowed in AsiaWorld-Expo;
- No glass bottles are allowed inside the event hall;
- Selling or distributing unauthorized merchandise or other items is strictly prohibited within AsiaWorld-Expo premises;
- No standing on chairs;
- No fireworks, pyro and laser device allowed;
- No ticket scalping.