2017 GFRIEND Mini Concert In Hong Kong
GFriend made their debut with the track “Glass Bead” in 2015 and had their another song “Me GustasTu” on Melon Top 100 for 63 weeks which is the longest record. In 2016, GFriend became the fifth team to attain ‘Perfect All-Kill’ in the Korean Pop History by the track “Rough”.
The Korean Girl team also amazed the world with their professional in 2015 as they insisted to complete the performance even they have slipped and fell for eight times under the rainy weather. The Hong Kong Buddy should definitely not miss the amazing performance of GFriend at AsiaWorld-Expo Hall 8/10.
VIP ($1,480) ticket holders are eligible to participate the HI-TOUCH event and have a chance to get the limited autographed Polaroid photo.
For details, please refer to facebook page of Mei Ah Entertainment Productions: https://www.facebook.com/meiahEP/
- 16 July 2017 (Sun) 7:30 PM
VIP Package: $1480 (eligible to attend hi-touch event)
Seated: $1080 / $680
Public sales starts from from 22 June 2017 at 10am at www.cityline.com,Telephone booking hotline at (852)2111-5333 and at Tom Lee, AsiaWorld-Expo, HMV Causeway Bay and MacPherson Box Office.
For your own safety and that of other audience:
- Unauthorised photography, filming or recording is strictly prohibited in the event hall. Bag searches will be conducted prior to entering the event hall. Bags bigger than the dimensions of 38 cm X 30 cm X 20 cm (15 inches X 12 inches X 8 inches), as well as all professional cameras, video/ voice recorders, stools and folded chairs are not allowed in the event hall. Please place restricted article(s) at the Concierge or self-service lockers at the Ground Floor Level.
- Audiences are encouraged not to bring bags to the concert. Express entry lines are available for audiences not carrying bags.
- All audiences are required to go through metal detector checking before entering the event hall.
- All audiences and working crews are required to wear a security wristband for crowd and contingency management.
- For safety reason, selfie stick is prohibited in AsiaWorld-Expo;
- Age limit: 3 or above;
- Smoking is prohibited in AsiaWorld-Expo;
- No outside food and beverage is allowed in AsiaWorld-Expo;
- No glass bottles are allowed inside the event hall;
- Selling or distributing unauthorized merchandise or other items is strictly prohibited within AsiaWorld-Expo premises;
- No standing on chairs;
- No fireworks, pyro and laser device allowed;
- No ticket scalping.