2019 KIM JAE JOONG J-PARTY & MINI CONCERT IN HONG KONG
Born in South Korea on January 26, 1986, Kim Jae Joong is a singer, actor, songwriter, designer and stage director.
In December 2003, Kim Jae Joong shot to fame after his debut in the show. Amazing appearance level for the gods, solid and stable singing and dancing strength. At a glance for 16 years, "Kim Jae Joong" has become the label of the Korean entertainment circle. If the debut artists are compared to a book, Kim Jae Joong is certainly the most inspirational and earnest of the books.
From 2003 to 2019, in his ups and downs of life, Kim Jae Joong lived out his true self. As a singer, Kim Jae Joong has enjoyed unparalleled success. From his youth in his debut period to his manliness now, the only thing that has not changed is his perfect voice.
He is passion, not only for his work, but also for his fans and the world.
He is always grateful to his fans and friends.
It's so lucky to have him in this world.
" The present of my life is more important than the past." Kim Jae Joong said.
So he is coming right now!
Kim Jae Joong J-PARTY & MINI CONCERT in HONGKONG
AsiaWorld-Expo Runway 11(Hall 11)
HK $ : 1480/1080/ 780
LET’S ENJOY J-PARTY!
- 09 March 2019 (Sat) 7:30 PM
Arrangement for all
- Audiences are encouraged not to bring bags to the concert. Express entry lines are available for audiences not carrying bags.
- All audiences are required to go through handheld metal detector checking before entering the event hall.
- For audience who would like to re-enter the venue, please present the token, together with the original concert admission ticket to our security staff. All two items are needed when re-entering and only the same person would allow for each token and concert ticket. AWE reserves the right to add or revise the admission procedures.
The arrangement above will be subject to change as the case may be. AsiaWorld-Expo Management Ltd. reserves the right to amend the arrangement without prior notice.
Seated: $1480 / $1080 / $780
Restricted view: $1480
Public sale starts from 1 February 2019, 10:00am onwards:
Tickets are only available at Cityline booking hotline and website. For booking, please call (852)2111-5333 or visit www.cityline.com
After 1 February 2019, unsold tickets are also available at all Cityine outlets.
For your own safety and that of other audience:
- Unauthorised photography, filming or recording is strictly prohibited in the event hall. Bag searches will be conducted prior to entering the event hall. Bags bigger than the dimensions of 38 cm X 30 cm X 20 cm (15 inches X 12 inches X 8 inches) as well as all professional cameras, video/ voice recorders and stools, folded chairs are not allowed in the event hall. Please place restricted article(s) at the Concierge or self-service lockers at the Ground Floor Level.
- For safety reason, selfie stick is prohibited in AsiaWorld-Expo;
- Age limit: 3 or above;
- Smoking is prohibited in AsiaWorld-Expo;
- No outside food and beverage is allowed in AsiaWorld-Expo;
- No glass bottles are allowed inside the event hall;
- Selling or distributing unauthorized merchandise or other items is strictly prohibited within AsiaWorld-Expo premises;
- No standing on chairs;
- No fireworks, pyro and laser device allowed;
- No ticket scalping.