2020 Longines Masters of Hong Kong
A cultural phenomenon in equestrian society, The Longines Masters of Hong Kong is one of the most prestigious and competitive equestrian events in the world, and the only 5-star indoor show jumping event in Asia. Longines Masters of Hong Kong brings to Asia the best of sports, lifestyle, and entertainment into one unforgettable spectacle. Its roster of Olympian and world-ranked riders offer spectators the chance to see the best of the best converge and compete under one roof, and its Prestige Village is a not-to-be-missed attraction, with gourmet cuisine from world-class chefs, pop up boutiques from around the globe, and a constant stream of activities and workshops for the whole family.
Held alongside Longines Masters of Hong Kong, The Asia Horse Week is one of the largest and most significant equestrian events in Asia. Experience the equestrian world like never before with dialogues between industry leaders on the most burning issues of the horse world and events such as The Auction by Arqana, an international auction of some of the most valued equestrian genetics in the world. Connect with industry leaders, world-class riders, equine enthusiasts, and find out why this event has been heralded as “The Annual Great Event of Equestrian Sport in Asia.”
For event details, please visit : www.longinesmasters.com/en/ticketing/hong-kong
Event Dates and Times
- 14 February 2020 (Fri) 9:00 AM
- 15 February 2020 (Sat) 9:00 AM
- 15 February 2020 (Sat) 6:00 PM
- 16 February 2020 (Sun) 9:00 AM
- 16 February 2020 (Sun) 6:00 PM
(Ticket sale starts from 17 October 2019, 10:00am onwards): Tickets are now available from Cityline. For booking, please call (852)2111-5333 or visit http://www.cityline.com
Starting from 25 Nov 2019, unsold tickets are also available at all Cityline outlets. (Tom Lee, AsiaWorld-Expo and MacPherson Box Office).
For more ticketing details, please contact [email protected]
For your own safety and that of other audience:
- Unauthorised photography, filming and recording is prohibited at AsiaWorld-Expo
- One person per ticket
- Free admission for ONE children aged 6 or below when accompanied by an adult, without occupying any seats, at the Village, Grandstand and Premium areas only.
- Flash photography is not permitted
- For safety reason, selfie stick is prohibited in AsiaWorld-Expo;
- For your own safety, do not touch the horses and please keep a minimum distance of 1m from the horses
- Smoking is prohibited at AsiaWorld-Expo
- No outside food and beverage is allowed in AsiaWorld-Expo
- No glass bottles are allowed inside the event hall;
- Selling or distributing unauthorized merchandise or other items is strictly prohibited within AsiaWorld-Expo premises;
- No standing on chairs;
- No fireworks, pyro and laser device allowed;
- No ticket scalping.