A Journey Through “Springtime along the River” （Hong Kong Exhibition）
- The Palace MuseumPhoenix TVChief Charity Partner: Bank of China (Hong Kong)
- Hall 3, AsiaWorld-Expo
Transportation of the Day26/July27/July28/July29/July30/July31/July01/Aug02/Aug03/Aug04/Aug05/Aug06/Aug07/Aug08/Aug09/Aug10/Aug11/Aug12/Aug13/Aug14/Aug15/Aug16/Aug17/Aug18/Aug19/Aug20/Aug21/Aug22/Aug23/Aug24/Aug25/Aug
- Please visit the organiser's Facebook Page for exchange and refund arrangement on tickets of A Journey Through “Springtime along the River” (Hong Kong Exhibition) dated 31 July 2019 and 12 August 2019 .
“A Journey Through Springtime Along the River” Hong Kong Exhibition, co-organized by the Palace Museum and Phoenix TV, with Bank of China (Hong Kong) as the Chief Charity Partner, takes “One Day in an Open City” as the theme, and integrates art, culture and technology. The exhibition includes seven parts of contents: Open City, Animated Scroll Painting, Dome Theater, Song Park for Kids, Library, Forum and Gift Shop. It provides a digital translation of the original scroll painting, a visual communication of the historical background, and a three-dimensional presentation of the painting details, which immerse the visitors into the experiential landscape along a spatial narrative as represented in the scroll and make them truly understand this timeless masterpiece.
Event Dates and Times
- 26 July 2019 (Fri) 10:00 AM
- 27 July 2019 (Sat) 10:00 AM
- 28 July 2019 (Sun) 10:00 AM
- 29 July 2019 (Mon) 10:00 AM
- 30 July 2019 (Tue) 10:00 AM
- 31 July 2019 (Wed) 10:00 AM
- 01 August 2019 (Thu) 10:00 AM
- 02 August 2019 (Fri) 10:00 AM
- 03 August 2019 (Sat) 10:00 AM
- 04 August 2019 (Sun) 10:00 AM
- 05 August 2019 (Mon) 10:00 AM
- 06 August 2019 (Tue) 10:00 AM
- 07 August 2019 (Wed) 10:00 AM
- 08 August 2019 (Thu) 10:00 AM
- 09 August 2019 (Fri) 10:00 AM
- 10 August 2019 (Sat) 10:00 AM
- 11 August 2019 (Sun) 10:00 AM
- 12 August 2019 (Mon) 10:00 AM
- 13 August 2019 (Tue) 10:00 AM
- 14 August 2019 (Wed) 10:00 AM
- 15 August 2019 (Thu) 10:00 AM
- 16 August 2019 (Fri) 10:00 AM
- 17 August 2019 (Sat) 10:00 AM
- 18 August 2019 (Sun) 10:00 AM
- 19 August 2019 (Mon) 10:00 AM
- 20 August 2019 (Tue) 10:00 AM
- 21 August 2019 (Wed) 10:00 AM
- 22 August 2019 (Thu) 10:00 AM
- 23 August 2019 (Fri) 10:00 AM
- 24 August 2019 (Sat) 10:00 AM
- 25 August 2019 (Sun) 10:00 AM
Standard Admission: $10
Admission Ticket + Dome Access: $35
On-the-day tickets are only available at Cityline website www.cityline.com, Telephone booking hotline at (852)2111-5333 (10am-8pm) and the Entrance of Hall 3, AsiaWorld-Expo. No on-the-day tickets will be available at Cityline Outlets.
(Public sale starts from 12 June 2019, 10:00am onwards): Tickets are only available at Cityline booking hotline and website. For booking, please call (852)2111-5333 or visit www.cityline.com
After 12 June 2019, unsold tickets are also available at all Cityline outlets.
(1) Each ticket admits one person only.
(2) Each purchase of tickets is limited to 4.
(3) A ticket is valid only on the date and session stated on the ticket.
(4) Tickets are available while stocks last.
(5) Free admission for children aged 3 or below with a designated ticket (The dome screen is only suitable for people aged 4 or above.).
(6) For flow control reasons, visitors are invited to leave the venue 15 minutes before the end of the session.
(7) Each session is one and a half hour in duration. No admission will be allowed 15 minutes before each session end. The queue inside the exhibition will also be stopped.
(8) Each ticket is assigned to a specific day and session in order to control the flow for the best visitor experience. Please arrive at the venue 30 minutes before your assigned session (for example, for the 10:00 ticket holders, please arrive at 09:30).
(9) Photography is allowed, but tripods, flash and selfie sticks or any sharp objects are prohibited.
(10) No wheeled luggages, dangerous or hazardous materials and animals allowed.
(11) No outside food and beverage is allowed in AsiaWorld-Expo, eating and drinking in the exhibition hall is prohibited.
(12) Ticket holders are required to queue for admission. The right of admission is reserved and is subject to the organizer’s and venue’s guidelines for admission.
(13) Entry will be refused and the organizer can report to the police if tickets are not purchased from the organizer or other authorized agent.
(14) If a typhoon or rainstorm signal is hoisted on an exhibition date, please refer to our official social media account page for the latest arrangement.
(15) Tickets and related service charges sold through any channels are non-refundable, non-exchangeable and cannot be re-sold.
(16) In case of late arrival, we will try to facilitate your access at the next session, subject to availability and capacity. Access to the exhibition outside of the indicated session on the ticket is not guaranteed.
(17) Please select the ticket and session carefully. Once tickets are sold, it is not possible to make any changes.
(18) This Ticketing and Admission Policy is subject to change without prior notice.
(19) No refund, cancellation or amendment will be allowed once the tickets are sold. There will be no replacement for any loss of tickets.
(20) Please note that ticket redemption service will not be available at the exhibition venue. To avoid long queuing, you may bring along the credit card which you used for booking to redeem tickets at the nearby Cityline UTDM (Ticket Dispensing Machines)at your earliest convenience.
(21) Smoking is prohibited in AsiaWorld-Expo.
(22) No glass bottles, inflated objects that are lighter-than-air in any kinds of materials (i.e. balloons), hazardous materials , weapons, aerosol cans and any sharp objects is allowed inside the event hall.
(23) Possessing or using any illegal drugs is prohibited inside AsiaWorld-Expo.
(24) Selling or distributing unauthorized merchandise or other items is strictly prohibited within AsiaWorld-Expo.
(25) Possessing and using fireworks, pyro or laser device is prohibited.
(26) No remote-controlled aerial device or toy is allowed (e.g. model helicopters or drones).
(27) Organizer reserves the right of final decision and interpretation in case of any dispute.