Bruno Mars 24K Magic World Tour in Hong Kong 2018
A multiple Grammy® Award winner and 20 time Grammy nominee, Bruno Mars has sold over 170 million singles and 26 million albums worldwide, affirming him as one of the best-selling artists of all time. The critically acclaimed singer, songwriter, producer, director and musician recently dominated charts with the worldwide hit single, “Uptown Funk”. The RIAA diamond-certified smash made history as the longest-leading Billboard “Hot 100” single of the 2010s, and is only the 10th single in the chart’s 57-year history to spend at least 14 weeks at #1.
“Uptown Funk” has received a number of honours, among them three 2016 Grammy Awards, including the coveted “Record of the Year” award. In addition, the “Uptown Funk” companion video received the 2016 MTV Video Music Award for “Best Male Video”.
Mars returned to the Super Bowl Halftime stage last year to perform alongside Beyoncé and Coldplay following his historic 2014 performance which made NFL history as the second most watched Super Bowl Halftime Show ever, earning a record-breaking total viewership of over 115.3 million, while being the youngest ever solo headliner. According to Billboard, Mars scored his first five “Hot 100” #1 singles faster than any male artist since Elvis Presley. As a singer, songwriter and producer, he has amassed an incredible catalogue of 35 “Hot 100” hits.
- 12 May 2018 (Sat) 8:00 PM
- 13 May 2018 (Sun) 8:00 PM
Arrangement for all
- Audiences are encouraged not to bring bags to the concert. Express entry lines are available for audiences not carrying bags.
- All audiences are required to go through handheld metal detector checking before entering the event hall.
- All audiences are required to wear a security wristband for crowd and contingency management.
- For audience who would like to re-enter the venue, please present the token, together with the original concert admission ticket and wristband to our security staff. All three items are needed when re-entering and only the same person would allow for each token, concert ticket and wristband. AWE reserves the right to add or revise the admission procedures.
Arrangement for Standing Zone
The order of admission to the Standing Zone is based on the designated queuing number as printed on the ticket and the confirmation email. This queuing number is automatically generated by the system after each successful transaction.
Holding Area for the Standing Zone ticket holders opens 4 hours before show time. Standing zone ticket holders should queue up at the Holding Area according to both the ticket category and the sequence of queuing number as printed on the ticket. Admission to the concert hall starts 1.5 hours before show time (subject to change based on actual situation) and Standing Zone ticket holders in the Holding Area will be admitted according to the queuing number.
The queuing number on the ticket will no longer be valid once the admission to concert hall commences. Standing Zone ticket holders who arrive after the commencement of admission would be required to enter the concert hall after all the tickets holders within the Holding Area have been admitted.
The arrangement above will be subject to change as the case may be. AsiaWorld-Expo Management Ltd. reserves the right to amend the arrangement without prior notice.
Seated: $2088 / $1488 / $988 / $788
Standing: $1488 / $988
Restricted View: $1488 / $988
(Public sale starts from 19 October 2017, 10:00am onwards): Tickets are only available at HK Ticketing booking hotline and website. For booking, please call (852) 31 288 288 or visit www.hkticketing.com.
For additional performance on 13 May 2018
(Public sale starts from 20 October 2017, 10:00am onwards): Tickets are only available at HK Ticketing booking hotline and website. For booking, please call (852) 31 288 288 or visit www.hkticketing.com.
*Tickets are available for collection from HKT outlets ONLY from Apr 12th, 2018.
For your own safety and that of other audience:
- No suitcases, large bags, backpacks and bags. Clutch size purses / bags measuring 21 x 30 cm or smaller ARE ALLOWED; please place restricted article(s) at the Concierge or self-service lockers at the Ground Floor Level.
- All professional cameras, video / voice recorders (including iPads and tablets) tripods, stools, folded chairs and long umbrellas are not allowed in the event hall.
- Unauthorised photography, filming or recording is strictly prohibited in the event hall;
- No glass items, bottles or aluminium cans are allowed inside the event hall, a bag search will be conducted prior to entering the event hall;
- Age Limit for Reserved Seating: Age 6 or above.
- Age limit for Standing zone: 12 or above and Height limit: 140cm or above
- Smoking is prohibited in AsiaWorld-Expo;
- No outside food and beverage is allowed in AsiaWorld-Expo;
- Selling or distributing unauthorized merchandise or other items is strictly prohibited within AsiaWorld-Expo premises;
- No standing on chairs;
- Banners with poles, political banners and selfie sticks are prohibited;
- No radio scanning / jamming equipment allowed;
- No fireworks, pyro and laser device allowed;
- No ticket scalping.