G-DRAGON 2017 WORLD TOUR ＜ACT III, M.O.T.T.E＞ IN HONG KONG
After presenting unforgettable performances to international audiences with G-DRAGON 2013 WORLD TOUR [ONE OF A KIND] which attracted over 570,000 fans in 13 cities and 8 countries through 27 shows, this year G-DRAGON is performing even more amazing concerts, and plans to visit more cities than before. ‘M.O.T.T.E(母胎)’ means mother’s womb in Korean, which could also mean “from birth”. This is also the abbreviation of ‘Moment Of Truth The End’ – the moment of truth, truth itself, loneliness and anguish hidden behind the glamorous life following his massive success. Through this tour, G-DRAGON will present act III of his life: 30-year-old Kwon Ji Yong, 3rd stage of his career.
- 25 August 2017 (Fri) 8:00 PM
- 26 August 2017 (Sat) 8:00 PM
Arrangement for all
- All audiences are required to go through metal detector checking before entering the event hall.
- All audiences and working crews are required to wear a security wristband for crowd and contingency management.
- Audiences are encouraged not to bring bags to the concert. Express entry lines are available for audiences not carrying bags.
- For audience who would like to re-enter the venue, please present the token, together with the original concert admission ticket and Wristband to our security staff. All three items are needed when re-entering and only the same person would allow for each token, concert ticket and wristband. AWE reserves the right to add or revise the admission procedures.
Arrangement for Standing Zone
The order of admission to the Standing Zone is based on the designated queuing number as printed on the ticket and the confirmation email. This queuing number is automatically generated by the system after each successful transaction.
Holding Area for the Standing Zone ticket holders opens 4 hours before show time. Standing zone ticket holders should queue up at the Holding Area according to both the ZONE/SECTION and the sequence of queuing number as printed on the ticket.
Admission to the concert hall starts 2 hours before show time (subject to change based on actual situation) and Standing Zone ticket holders in the Holding Area will be admitted according to the queuing number.
The queuing number on the ticket will no longer be valid once the admission to concert hall commences. Standing Zone ticket holders which arrive subsequent to the commencement of admission would be required to enter the concert hall after all the tickets holders within the Holding Area have been admitted.
The arrangement above will be subject to change as the case may be. AsiaWorld-Expo Management Ltd. reserves the right to amend the arrangement without prior notice.
VIP Ticket Holders*
2:00 PM VIP tickets holders can start to collect gift set at Exclusive Merchandise Booth. Location: Level G East Concourse, between Arena and Hall 2. VIP
3:00 PM VIP tickets holders can start to queue up at Hall 5 on Ground Level.
5:00 PM Arena doors open for VIP tickets holders to watch Soundcheck.
5:30 PM Soundcheck for VIP ticket holders starts.
8:00 PM Show starts.
*Please be punctual, late arrival (after 17:00) for Soundcheck and Priority Entry will NOT be entertained. Unauthorized photos, filming and recording is strictly prohibited during Soundcheck and the concert. VIP ticket holders can stay in designated standing zone after Soundcheck, and will not have priority entry if VIP ticket holders leave Arena after Soundcheck. In the unlikely event of a dispute, the Event Promoter's decision shall be final.
General Standing Ticket Holders
4:00 PM General standing ticket holders can start to queue up at Hall 5 on Ground Level.
6:00 PM Arena doors open for general standing ticket holders.
8:00 PM Show starts.
Seated Ticket Holders
6:00 PM Arena doors open for seated ticket holders on Level 1.
8:00 PM Show starts
VIP Package: $2588 (Eligible to attend Soundcheck, enjoy priority entrance, get one exclusive gift set and shop at exclusive merchandise booth)
Standing: $1888 / $1388
Seated: $1688 / $1388 / $988 / $588
Restricted View: $1688 / 1388
Priority Booking for Citi Bank Credit Cardholders:
Prioirty booking period: 20-21 June 2017, 10:00am-11:59pmTickets are only available at HK Ticketing booking hotline and website. For booking, please call (852) 31 288 288 or visit www.hkticketing.com.
Public sale starts from 23 June 2017, 10:00am onwards: Tickets are only available at HK Ticketing booking hotline and website. For booking, please call (852) 31 288 288 or visit www.hkticketing.com.
After 23 June 2017, unsold tickets are also available at all HK Ticketing outlets.
Each ticket admits one person only. A valid ticket must be presented for admission. NO Replacement for any loss of Standing tickets. The promoter reserves the right to void the ticket if it is resold or used for any commercial purposes or association. To avoid delays in entering the venue and to ensure an enjoyable experience, all ticket purchasers are recommended to pick up their tickets at any HK Ticketing's outlets prior to the show day. Unauthorized photos, filming and recording is strictly prohibited in the performance venue. All cameras, video and voice recorders are not allowed.
For your own safety and that of other audience:
- Unauthorised photography, filming or recording is strictly prohibited in the event hall. Bag searches will be conducted prior to entering the event hall. Bags bigger than the dimensions of 38 cm X 30 cm X 20 cm (15 inches X 12 inches X 8 inches) as well as all cameras, video/ voice recorders, stools, folded chairs and long umbrella are not allowed in the event hall. Please place restricted article(s) at the Concierge or self-service lockers at the Ground Floor Level.
- For safety reason, selfie stick is prohibited in AsiaWorld-Expo;
- Age limit: 6 or above;
- Age limit for Standing zone: 12 or above and Height limit: 140cm or above
- Smoking is prohibited in AsiaWorld-Expo;
- No outside food and beverage is allowed in AsiaWorld-Expo;
- As per organizer’s request, glass bottles and canned drinks are not allowed inside AsiaWorld-Expo, Arena;
- Selling or distributing unauthorized merchandise or other items is strictly prohibited within AsiaWorld-Expo premises;
- No standing on chairs;
- No fireworks, pyro and laser device allowed;
- No ticket scalping.